Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ex-wife is not allowing me to see my child
Hello Experts,

Could you please help as I am too much worried nowadays.
I havent seen my daughter from last 2 months as my ex-wife is not allowing me to see her , I requested her if i can talk to her over the phone but she simply refused.

Could anyone please tell me or guide me as per law what should i do to get access to my child ??

Its been a more than year since we divorced and since then I was able to see her every other weekend for only few hours which my ex-wife allowed but all of a sudden she has stopped everything.

She took divorce due to DV as I shouted on her TWICE and SHE CALLED POLICE & social services got involved and they put my child on child protection and i did some courses and social services took off my child from child protection plan (Please note that i never shouted or harm my chil).
After a year of this incident, she filed for divorce.

I love my daughter since she was born.

I need to see her so could any expert please help as what my rights are and what should i do to sort this issue.

Also I want to ban my child to travel outside UK due to few important reasons and that is the reason why I want to put a travel ban  - can you please help me 

Regards,
(05-07-2017, 05:24 PM)Safdara Wrote: Hello Experts,

Could you please help as I am too much worried nowadays.
I havent seen my daughter from last 2 months as my ex-wife is not allowing me to see her , I requested her if i can talk to her over the phone but she simply refused.

Could anyone please tell me or guide me as per law what should i do to get access to my child ??

Its been a more than year since we divorced and since then I was able to see her every other weekend for only few hours which my ex-wife allowed but all of a sudden she has stopped everything.

She took divorce due to DV as I shouted on her TWICE and SHE CALLED POLICE & social services got involved and they put my child on child protection and i did some courses and social services took off my child from child protection plan (Please note that i never shouted or harm my chil).
After a year of this incident, she filed for divorce.

I love my daughter since she was born.

I need to see her so could any expert please help as what my rights are and what should i do to sort this issue.

Also I want to ban my child to travel outside UK due to few important reasons and that is the reason why I want to put a travel ban  - can you please help me 

Regards,

Look like you need Mediation before you will get the right to apply to court.

However, your reasons for wanting to ban travel might change this. As we do not like detail what can idenitfy members on the forum (as it can cause issues if you have a live court case), feel free to Private Message me  (click on my ID and you will see a link) this detail, if you want an opinion on it.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mother not allowing girls to visit me at my house Alan S 3 3,048 01-21-2018, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Unstable Wife - Arrested for child cruelty Missedtheboat 1 1,917 09-24-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Ex wife being impossible with child arrangements Jock07 1 2,538 01-18-2017, 11:43 PM
Last Post: markthomas
  Refuge not allowing any contact between father and children Jon Patrick 4 6,408 08-18-2016, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Jon Patrick