Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good contact around heywood, Bury manchester area
Hi all, Im new to this forum however not to the world of access for children.

I have joint shared care of our daughter although I still face difficult times with the Ex.

Was wondering if there are any local discussion groups or good contacts around my area.  I do know of most of the services offering free advise but there are some things that they wont discus.

Im looking for someone who knows court thought process and the law or even a straight up solicitor.

Thanks mike
(05-13-2017, 04:18 PM)michaelb Wrote: Hi all, Im new to this forum however not to the world of access for children.

I have joint shared care of our daughter although I still face difficult times with the Ex.

Was wondering if there are any local discussion groups or good contacts around my area.  I do know of most of the services offering free advise but there are some things that they wont discus.

Im looking for someone who knows court thought process and the law or even a straight up solicitor.

Thanks mike

A lot of us on here have Self Represented and know the Court process.

We are not qualified, but the we have a good range in the Mod team, for example Drew who knows the CMS rules, Jason does the emotional side, I know the welfare benefit system inside out and court process, as well as a few others who know about other seperatation realted issues.

One concern I do have, is with your name being your user name and also the fact that you have put locations on here, as this can cause issues if you have a live court case and the other side see it.

Feel free to PM me, by clicking on my ID if you want this thread taken down, then make a new one, not putting locations or any other detail what might idenify you or anyone else involved in your case, and I am sure the relevent Mod as well as other members will comment/advise you.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone can recommend a barrister or solicitor in london/reading area? M1PH 7 7,849 01-26-2018, 10:17 AM
Last Post: M1PH