Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doledrums
Anyone else feel like they're starting to hit rock bottom lately? I can barely drag myself out of bed these days and seem to exist in a bubble of repetitive thoughts, listlessness, and heavy, heavy fatigue.

Alongside the stress of my current contact dispute, the contract on my current job is nearing an end so money's tight and I've nothing lined up as of yet. My stress and depression levels are going stratospheric.

Any tips?
I am there - went to Tai Chi last night with my other half - made me feel good about myself

Strider - hang in there I respect you for what your doing - dont give up
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(06-09-2017, 02:24 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: I am there - went to Tai Chi last night with my other half - made me feel good about myself

Strider - hang in there I respect you for what your doing - dont give up

Thanks. It's a struggle trying to find distractions when I'm watching the pennies and I'm cut off from all my mates having moved to a different area when I settled with the ex. That's a part of this I'm struggling with the most (aside from not seeing my son/court etc) - the loneliness. It drags you into negative thinking. Plus it's pissing down outside where I live.

Still, it's Scotland v England tonight so that'll keep me occupied.