Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Court Advice
Hi I've got court date mid August for non contact with 10yr old daughter and continues. Mother poisoned her mind well and truly so refuses to see me anymore. I've requested CAFCASS urgent instruction but will have to wait for judge to confirm.

Meantime, the first hearing is 30 mins slot. I'm going to self represent. What do I need for this hearing date?

Obviously judge will arrange Directions Hearing at later date.

Thanks.
(07-04-2017, 07:25 AM)Chris2017 Wrote: Hi I've got court date mid August for non contact with 10yr old daughter and continues. Mother poisoned her mind well and truly so refuses to see me anymore. I've requested CAFCASS urgent instruction but will have to wait for judge to confirm.

Meantime, the first hearing is 30 mins slot. I'm going to self represent. What do I need for this hearing date?

Obviously judge will arrange Directions Hearing at later date.

Thanks.

The Judge will ask your ex a few questions to see what the situation is. You both might be sent out to speck to Cafcass, if they have someone in the Court building that day.

What the Judge will ask for will be
a, Position Statements, what you will have 2-3 weeks to file
b, If the Child is known to the Local Authrotiy, then a Seciton 7 will be Ordered.
c, If you or her are claiming Child Welfare/Protection Issues then a Guardian might be put in, either Cafcass or a Social Worker, who will look after the childs best interest.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Link across to this...

MarkR sets out the practical stuff but have a look at this book - I'm enjoying it... help you with the bigger picture and how to cope with the pressure to ensure you stay on message

http://www.separateddads.co.uk/forum/thread-3415.html