Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any help out there
hi everyone i hope everyone is doing ok. i am seeking some help on a matter . i am going to make a long story short. my ex wife last year called abuse and rape on me because i i kicked her sister out one night after being bought home by the cops. the sister lived in our spare room which most night she either came home drunk or with a black eye i keep telling my ex this wasnt a good example for our daughter and her sister had to . well anyways when i kicked the sister out she said no its me thats going and not the sister next thing i know i am being arrested at work the same day. anyways it went all the way to court in which the case was dropped on the first day.now she is making it difficult to see my baby girl in which i havent seen since last September. the reason i am seeking help is that so far i have spend over 1500 pounds in lawyers fees and nothing seems to happen because of my job (HM Forces) i am away alot only to come back to a bunch of letters and a massive bill. now i know you can do the forms yourself so i am just wondering if there anyone who knows how to do the forms as i had a look at i am somewhat confused....thanks
(07-09-2017, 07:31 PM)kbmsylvester Wrote: hi everyone i hope everyone is doing ok. i am seeking some help on a matter . i am going to make a long story short. my ex wife last year called abuse and rape on me because i i kicked her sister out one night after being bought home by the cops. the sister lived in our spare room which most night she either came home drunk or with a black eye i keep telling my ex this wasnt a good example for our daughter and her sister had to . well anyways when i kicked the sister out she said no its me thats going and not the sister next thing i know i am being arrested at work the same day. anyways it went all the way to court in which the case was dropped on the first day.now she is making it difficult to see my baby girl in which i havent seen since last September. the reason i am seeking help is that so far i have spend over 1500 pounds in lawyers fees and nothing seems to happen because of my job (HM Forces) i am away alot only to come back to a bunch of letters and a massive bill. now i know you can do the forms yourself so i am just wondering if there anyone who knows how to do the forms as i had a look at i am somewhat confused....thanks

Your local CAB should be able to help you, or depending on what Forces your in, you might have a Welfare Officer who can help you.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
What service are you in pal?
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.
(07-10-2017, 08:24 PM)Drew65 Wrote: What service are you in pal?

Army....RA
(07-10-2017, 08:57 PM)kbmsylvester Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 08:24 PM)Drew65 Wrote: What service are you in pal?

Army....RA

Go and see your Adjutant, and get speak to Personal Support team.

Unless you are deployed, then obviously this will be difficult, but you need to let them know. Dont hide it away. I did that when I was in the RN and tried to deal with something, I should have spoken up sooner as it wasnt clever ignoring things and made it worse. I was ERP and got rapid deployed as someone had had an accident in the Gulf and I flew out next day. Just made dealing with home life situation even worse. Welfare teams in the RN said if I had spoken up then I would have been drafted out of ERP and given a chit to go somewhere closer to home to sort my s **t out.

You can get details for PST, AWS, HIVE, SFA and JCCC from mil directory enquiries on  02072 189000
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.
A Mackenize friend will be cheaper and will know the forms back to front. Check out the posts on here regards Mackenize friends and get an idea of how they work.
(07-18-2017, 08:44 AM)jamesbond Wrote: A Mackenize friend will be cheaper and will know the forms back to front. Check out the posts on here regards Mackenize friends and get an idea of how they work.

My advise is not to use Mckenzie Friends. They are not covered by the same code of conduct and one last year was sent to prison for filling a report done by someone who was not qualified.

In recent times, there has been a big increase of them not being allowed to speck for clients, and being removed from Court Rooms.

Only a Solicitor or Barriestor with a Pracising Certificate has the right to go in with you.

Anyone else can only go in on applicaiton to the Judge, and the other side might object.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
i,m happy to go with Marks advice. His knowledge is more than mine.

Hopefully, kbm has a good adj and or welfare officer . They are all different individuals