Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child ran away to me again
So today my eldest ran away as his mother assaulted him again and he is scared to return. He's 14 and I have PR and no court order is currently in effect.
Police attended at 01.30 this morning and have also informed SIU due to current investigations that are underway and a referal to social services has been made.
He told the police everything she's done from threatening him, throwing him on the floor to strangling him. We were told SIU will interview him under recording with an appropriate adult (suggested not to be me as I was a whiteness to one assault on him)
He's fast asleep all safe and sound now
(07-10-2017, 01:27 AM)lukeskywalker Wrote: So today my eldest ran away as his mother assaulted him again and he is scared to return. He's 14 and I have PR and no court order is currently in effect.
Police attended at 01.30 this morning and have also informed SIU due to current investigations that are underway and a referal to social services has been made.
He told the police everything she's done from threatening him, throwing him on the floor to strangling him. We were told SIU will interview him under recording with an appropriate adult (suggested not to be me as I was a whiteness to one assault on him)
He's fast asleep all safe and sound now

Phone your local County Court at 9am, asking for an appointment for an Urgent Ex Party Child Arrangements Application.

Its my view a Child Arrangements Order will be made saying the Child lives with you until a return to Court date, where the Court will want to seek opinion of a Cafcass Officer and/or Social Worker.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Hi Mark

This is all new to me so would you mind explaining what that all means a bit please.
As for return court date, nothing had been put in place by courts, cafcass or social as all that's happened so far is she had me arrested march saying I beat her up and took our kids and stopped all contact. Charges where nfa and since that I've been with the safeguarding unit and made my statement and was waiting for her to be asked to attend a voluntary interview, now this has happened it obviously backs up my allegations of assault on the children and they will take his statement were he wants to give it rather than be asked out of the blue.

She also has the other 2 children so would this effect them and would she be made aware of the investigation currently being built against her ?

Thanks in advance, a very confused and emotional lukeskywalker
(07-10-2017, 06:59 AM)lukeskywalker Wrote: Hi Mark

This is all new to me so would you mind explaining what that all means a bit please.
As for return court date, nothing had been put in place by courts, cafcass or social as all that's happened so far is she had me arrested march saying I beat her up and took our kids and stopped all contact. Charges where nfa and since that I've been with the safeguarding unit and made my statement and was waiting for her to be asked to attend a voluntary interview, now this has happened it obviously backs up my allegations of assault on the children and they will take his statement were he wants to give it rather than be asked out of the blue.

She also has the other 2 children so would this effect them and would she be made aware of the investigation currently being built against her ?

Thanks in advance, a very confused and emotional lukeskywalker

In my view, you have enough to get an Order made today. However, as its Ex Party (meaning the other side is not present in Court), normally the Judge will Order both parents to attend on a set date. If this is in under 48 hours, you must serve the papers on your ex via
a, Process Server
b, Royal Mail, and while there is First Class Signed for, it might be you have to use Special Delivery to ensure it happens before the time you are Ordered to serve her by
c, By putting the papers through her letter box, but this way she might claim she did not get them, so video it on a phone.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Will she be made aware that charges are going to be pressed for her strangling him previously and also charges from me for abh and sexual assault? As I would rather she knew nothing at all to be honest until the time comes.

He has no wishes to be anywhere near her as he keeps waking up with panic attacks holding his throat or punching out thinking she's strangling him. Only thing is he only had a bag with a few clothes in so he needs to go and get his items from the ex in-laws and police have told us what to do if they don't let him or trap him in the house again
Don't go and get the clothes. Buy him new ones. Fresh start.
Monday I took a mutual friend and they went to collect his items why I stayed in the car, But they wouldn't let him gather everything. His mother didn't want to even see him and his grandmother was telling him to hurry up he should have been gone by now, disgusting people if you ask me and she still has the youngest 2

Social services attended his school to ask him if he's happy to stay with me and of.course he said yes but they didnt ask him about why he ran away as he would have told them she strangled him and hes scared of her. But they have twisted his words as he told them with a whiteness he never wants to see her again yet the woman said he does, he assured me he doesnt even want to call her mum and is scared being in the same area.. They didn't have a strategy meeting either and have found out they didn't initiate a section 47 when I first told them she abused the children hitting them with wooden spoons and other things in April as he would have told them about the abuse before hand

SIU have taken his statement confirming she's strangled him in the past leaving marks as he had to have time off school. They asked if he would stand up in court to testify and he has till tomorrow to say yes or no and since said he doesn't want to be in the same room as her and wasn't aware he could do it via video link.
My son has told the police he wants to go through with everything but via video link as he's scared of being in the same room as her.

She has her voluntary interview tomorrow and I just hope justice is done and I get my girls back soon as well
(07-20-2017, 06:35 PM)lukeskywalker Wrote: My son has told the police he wants to go through with everything but via video link as he's scared of being in the same room as her.

She has her voluntary interview tomorrow and I just hope justice is done and I get my girls back soon as well

Sounds like you have a strong case, good luck!
We have a winner !!!

She admitted to offenses against our son but denied sexual assault but said the assault on our son happen over 6 months ago so a summary offence passed but.....

I am under advice from a lead sargent going to inform social and police that Monday I am removing children from school so she can't pick them up due to her admitting to assaulting our son. I will then be seeking an ex party child arrangement application as she's admitted assault (regardless of time) on our son and she is therefore a danger to the other children.

So happy some justice is done and will still push for the assault on me and sexual assault ?