Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maintenance demands potentially causing bankrupsy
Maybe they just try and catch the guys who are new to it unawares. Nothing they do surprises me.
But yes, once you apply she has to accept or she gets nothing until she does. That is one thing they get right I guess. Never known one not to accept lol
(07-24-2017, 08:00 PM)Hazy Wrote: Maybe they just try and catch the guys who are new to it unawares.  Nothing they do surprises me.
But yes, once you apply she has to accept or she gets nothing until she does. That is one thing they get right I guess.  Never known one not to accept  lol

hey...

jus spoke with them to confirm... and without a doubt they recommend stopping all payments till she has agreed..... wow... a bit aggressive but i guess thats the process..
(07-24-2017, 06:06 PM)Hazy Wrote: They must be a bit hard up as the collect and pay is where they make their money.

A signed by Mum time card. WTF! First I’ve heard of that and pretty sure it isn’t the right way of doing things.
I too can relate to the "dead beat dad label" I had a man answer my call , only once mind, and he was a breath of fresh air!! Generally your instantly spoken to like a scum bag absent father who left this poor defenseless woman alone to fend for your child! lol even though your actually fighting for quite the opposite!
Its so sad when you get to that moment of thinking I should have kept a detailed record of every second, every action, every conversation and every penny because obviously we all expected our ex to go neurotic! Unfortunate women with a child of yours, and especially ones with a grudge are just a £££ meal ticket for the professions who cream off the situation.
A signed card sound ridiculous but nothing surprises me!
They need to be so much more neutral. I mean things are bad enough a lot of the time without them stereotyping ans generally making. A bad situation worse. I would complain in the strongest terms.

If they want proof of overnight stays form the NRP then they should also ask for proof from the RP that the kids weeent there on those nights. Or find some other way of dealing with it.

Ive been thinking if this time card could be a good thing in some ways but what if for example if you turned up to pick the kids up time card in hand and they were suited, booted and easy to go and Mum was heading off for a night out whilst they were gone .... what happens if she refuses to sign the card?

It’s very junevile, like being back at school kinda! Patronising and gives the woman way too much control.
We've had to send in a copy of the contact order to CMS as the EW decided to not declare we took the children on holidays throughout the year, although as it turns out even without the holidays we are still in the same Band so whatever she was trying to achieve didn't work!

Sadly, as I suspect we all do, all holiday requests are in writing only and agreements saved for such times as evidence (especially as we don'y always go abroad so would have no bookings to show)
(07-26-2017, 07:07 AM)MikesWife Wrote: We've had to send in a copy of the contact order to CMS as the EW decided to not declare we took the children on holidays throughout the year, although as it turns out even without the holidays we are still in the same Band so whatever she was trying to achieve didn't work!  

Sadly, as I suspect we all do, all holiday requests are in writing only and agreements saved for such times as evidence (especially as we don'y always go abroad so would have no bookings to show)

The changes happen when you exceed 52,104, 156 and 175 nights.

My suggestion is that your case still needs to go to Court, as under UK Law you can only remove a Child from the UK with consent of everyone with PR.

You need a Child Arrangements Order to be made, to document things for CMS, and ask for the Court to Order you can take the child out of the UK in your time.
Its normal subject to you informing your ex
a, Flight Detail
b, Who is going
c, Where staying
d, Providing an emergancy phone number.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(07-26-2017, 08:02 AM)MarkR Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 07:07 AM)MikesWife Wrote: We've had to send in a copy of the contact order to CMS as the EW decided to not declare we took the children on holidays throughout the year, although as it turns out even without the holidays we are still in the same Band so whatever she was trying to achieve didn't work!  

The changes happen when you exceed 52,104, 156 and 175 nights.

My suggestion is that your case still needs to go to Court, as under UK Law you can only remove a Child from the UK with consent of everyone with PR.

You need a Child Arrangements Order to be made, to document things for CMS, and ask for the Court to Order you can take the child out of the UK in your time.
Its normal subject to you informing your ex
a, Flight Detail
b, Who is going
c, Where staying
d, Providing an emergancy phone number.

Hi Mark,

yes we will be requesting to add on children to be allowed out of UK in our time.  We have always asked permission regardless and agreed dates before we book anything and informed EW of where we are going anyway, out of courtesy.   

EW "forgot" to mention consent order to CSA too and was most unhappy when it eventually caught up with her as they backdated their calculations once they had seen the consent order and our diary of dates as evidence.  We don't really care about the brackets tbh, they have only come into the equation as EW always refuses a family agreement, even though we use the online calculators as a guide and round up to the nearest round figure (so eg £417.73 would be £420) but as she wants it this way, we will play by the rules!  Not much else we can do.