Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to put on C100
So having to apply to have order defined now contact being messed with and stopped last and not sure if it will happen at all now.

I have a Solicitor but think I will do the application myself as a) she is on holiday for two weeks and b) can't afford the likely costs

She mentioned something about it now being "Child Arrangements for contact" or "Child Arrangements for residence".

I though it was just a Child Arrangements order?  When I applied last time I just asked for a specific issue order and Child Arrangements order.  Current order isn't specified.

So what do I put in the box on the front page please? Is it variation of Child arrangements and for it to be specified.  Or is it Child Arrangements order for Contact or Residence?

Any tips gratefully received.
(07-22-2017, 12:23 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: So having to apply to have order defined now contact being messed with and stopped last and not sure if it will happen at all now.

I have a Solicitor but think I will do the application myself as a) she is on holiday for two weeks and b) can't afford the likely costs

She mentioned something about it now being "Child Arrangements for contact" or "Child Arrangements for residence".

I though it was just a Child Arrangements order?  When I applied last time I just asked for a specific issue order and Child Arrangements order.  Current order isn't specified.

So what do I put in the box on the front page please? Is it variation of Child arrangements and for it to be specified.  Or is it Child Arrangements order for Contact or Residence?

Any tips gratefully received.

If a Child Arrangements Order Exists, then you need to apply to vary it. The old order is valid until changed by a Court.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Thank you - that's what I thought. So wondering why Solicitor wrote to apply for a Child Arrangements for Contact and a Child Arrangements for Residence ?

So would the wording be. Wish to vary existing Child Arrangements Order and have it further specified?