Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case Summary
I will create a case summary for the first hearing and hopefully my ex has not been to harsh in her interview with cafcass.

In the case summary do I need to be brief or explain in detail I seen on another post you mentioned about explaining to the courts what it is you I would want for them, would I need to put in place what contact in detail as in days and times, bank holidays fathers day etc or wait until court itself.

Also I doubt my ex would want me approaching her in court so could I sent my case summary and would I need to send one into the court itself before my case.

I am sorry it is very new and I cannot appear to find templates online for case summary only Position Statements.
(07-29-2017, 12:04 PM)Blakey1287 Wrote: I will create a case summary for the first hearing and hopefully my ex has not been to harsh in her interview with cafcass.

In the case summary do I need to be brief or explain in detail I seen on another post you mentioned about explaining to the courts what it is you I would want for them, would I need to put in place what contact in detail as in days and times, bank holidays fathers day etc or wait until court itself.

Also I doubt my ex would want me approaching her in court so could I sent my case summary and would I need to send one into the court itself before my case.

I am sorry it is very new and I cannot appear to find templates online for case summary only Position Statements.

Answered in PM
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.