Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cafcass telephone interview
Hey all me again,
 I have cafcass interview next week any helpful tips on what to do and not to do on phone, should I defend against allegations or just deny them as I no they aint true?

also im in process of positioning statement if any ppl on here are good at them if they could let me no so I could send them a draft of mine and pehaps they can give me some advice regarding it thanks again everyone.
(07-29-2017, 09:01 PM)helpless dad Wrote: Hey all me again,
 I have cafcass interview next week any helpful tips on what to do and not to do on phone, should I defend against allegations or just deny them as I no they aint true?

also im in process of positioning statement if any ppl on here are good at them if they could let me no so I could send them a draft of mine and pehaps they can give me some advice regarding it thanks again everyone.

If any of her alligations are not true, tell Cafcass that, and also that you intend to ask the Court to set them down for a "Finding of Fact" hearing.

She will either have to evidance it happned to the Judge, or it can not be considered.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
should I suggest a finding of facts hearing even tho police stated they arnt conserned and didn't even want to speak to me and social services stated no worries watsover? cos finding of facts will just delay things wont they?
(07-30-2017, 07:57 PM)helpless dad Wrote: should I suggest a finding of facts hearing even tho police stated they arnt conserned and didn't even want to speak to me and social services stated no worries watsover? cos finding of facts will just delay things wont they?

Until findings are made in Family Law (what is nothing to do with the Police), Cafcass will under duty of care might only suggest supervised contact.

The system is wrong, as soon as an alligation is made it has to be investigated by Cafcass or Social Services, with no Redress if your cleared.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
the allegation was she found drugs under pram a week after I dropped baby off she had no evidence to show police so no1 was conserned I don't no wat a fact finding would do as there is no facts to find I will sugest it tho if they ask iv said I will do hairstrand test but she is saying she isn't accusing me of taking drugs just putting them there its a strange one as no evidence of any drugs at all she just grasping at straws now

social services also looked into it and they had no concerns also
I have also completed my positioning statement if anyone wld like to give advice?
could someone clarify this for me please as I don't no if its true or not> my son is almost 2 but still shares a bedroom with his mother his mother has another child who is 12, his mother has recently got a new partner who stays over night I have been told this is inappropriate as my son shares same room and my son should be moved into the room with his brother is this correct?
(08-01-2017, 12:01 PM)helpless dad Wrote: could someone clarify this for me please as I don't no if its true or not> my son is almost 2 but still shares a bedroom with his mother his mother has another child who is 12, his mother has recently got a new partner who stays over night I have been told this is inappropriate as my son shares same room and my son should be moved into the room with his brother is this correct?

A Resident Parent must have
a, a room for every single person or couple over 16
b, 2 children of the same sex can share
c, 2 children under 10 can share.

If she does not have this, if contesting Residency state that her house is overcrowded within the meaning of The Housing Act 1985.
so does that mean my 2 year old child should be put in same room as his 12 year old brother instead of sharing a room with ex and new partner?
If you think about point a) yes it does. Your ex and her fella are a couple and currently don't have their own room.

I think most people would find it inappropriate for a small child to be sharing a room with an adult who is not the parent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cafcass section 7 interview - what to expect proud_dad 2 2,004 04-20-2021, 08:49 AM
Last Post: invisibleintellectual
  Just had CAFCASS interview, update Naive 30 38,871 02-26-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: ruinedslowly
  Telephone contact NewHill123 4 6,193 05-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Telephone contact NewHill123 5 7,441 12-22-2016, 09:37 AM
Last Post: NewHill123
  Telephone contact NewHill123 2 4,483 12-11-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: DocBrown
  Advise needed re no telephone contact with my children Mike123 1 4,499 06-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Last Post: MarkR