Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating CMS
Hi everyone, 

I'm just looking for some advice... i have my kids 3 nights a week plus half of holidays/my birthday/ every other bank holiday weekend etc.. this put me over the 175 bracket meaning for two kids my payment to ex should be £26 however still paying £43 as ex isn't agreeing that I've have them as much as I do as 'she needs the money'. My question is is, once I have the court papers saying when I have , is, the there anything i can do to be put in the correct bracket as im currently being told it's tough?

My second question is that she has now moved a 42mile round trip away that takes 1hr 30mins every week to go and get them... is there anything I can do in regard to excess travel cost and how is it worked out?
You can only get reimbursed for travel if it is over £10. . I think you only get a percentage of anything over that.

CMS will accept a court document as proof of your nights.
(07-31-2017, 01:27 PM)Hazy Wrote: You can only get reimbursed for travel if it is over £10. . I think you only get a percentage of anything over that.

CMS will accept a court document as proof of your nights.

Its about 9p per mile, and they do not consider the first £10.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updating financial disclosure Avry 1 3,425 06-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Drew65