Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beer?
Dads,

I'm London/Herts based, but seeing so many questions and queries, it would be good to share experiences over a beer maybe?

This has been mentioned before, but would anyone be up for a meet?

Just an idea chaps.

LS
Sounds like a good idea, and I think we should try this one again. I'm home counties based - to make it as easy possible, we should pick a central London pub on a date with plenty of notice so people can plan time off if need be.

Personally I’d be up for a beer right now – I’ve just received my ex’s witness statement ahead of our final hearing, and I’m fuming!
(08-23-2017, 02:56 PM)Levi_Saint Wrote: Dads,

I'm London/Herts based, but seeing so many questions and queries, it would be good to share experiences over a beer maybe?

This has been mentioned before, but would anyone be up for a meet?

Just an idea chaps.

LS

We did look at this, but the suggested venue was in the middle of London with to much traveling time for some, or 4 changes of train.

I know there is a member in Surry who would be up for it, I am just outside Milton Keynes on the Bucks/Beds Boarder and there is also a Member in near Lemington Spar who would be up for it.

I now work Sundays from 7am, so for me, a Lunchtime on a Saturday would be best.

In terms of location, from where the member is in Surry, there is a train connection into Watford (via Kensington Olympia), what joins the West Coast main line.
The guy in Lemington can connect to this line via Coventry.
I am near Milton Keynes, Bletchley and Leighton Buzzard.

We need a venue near a train station on that line, where we can chat without loads of background music.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
I’m around London and Herts too if anyone fancies a va beer and let off some steam Smile

Mark, whereabouts are you(
And Levi :Smilehere are you based in Herts?
Anyone from central belt in Scotland?
Shall we set up a London meet for November - Saturday 18th could work for me?

(Glad the forum is back online!)
(10-19-2017, 10:28 AM)Levi_Saint Wrote: Shall we set up a London meet for November - Saturday 18th could work for me?

The issue with London was the location suggested was right in the middle, 2 tube tides and a bus or 10 min walk.

We need an area with good transport links, for example Luton, Watford, Euston or Kings Cross
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(10-19-2017, 03:53 PM)MarkR Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 10:28 AM)Levi_Saint Wrote: Shall we set up a London meet for November - Saturday 18th could work for me?

The issue with London was the location suggested was right in the middle, 2 tube tides and a bus or 10 min walk.

We need an area with good transport links, for example Luton, Watford, Euston or Kings Cross

Any of those work for me Mark, ideally Euston or Kings X
(10-20-2017, 09:03 AM)Levi_Saint Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:53 PM)MarkR Wrote:

Any of those work for me Mark, ideally Euston or Kings
ill try to make contact with the others that posted. I am between Bletchley/Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard. If we are all coming from this side of London, then the trains go into Euston or Kings Cross, from some places in Herts.