Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bundle
Court have asked for a bundle, I have no idea what this entails and as self representing need a little help/guidance please

Regards

Lukeskywalker
(08-30-2017, 05:09 PM)lukeskywalker Wrote: Court have asked for a bundle, I have no idea what this entails and as self representing need a little help/guidance please

Regards

Lukeskywalker

Its a folder with the applicaitons and other paperwork, all in order. You might need one for yourself and the other side as well.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
See now thanks where I'm lost as what applications and other paper work is there because I can't get certain things like her saying she's never been on medication but I have packets of them she hadn't had and I can't get medical records for her or even when she had an ambulance when she wanted to kill herself etc so I have no idea and no money for a solicitor
I've called her solicitor and they have told me they didn't even receive a letter stating when the first hearing is and they where only asked for limited on her behalf so I'm assuming she is no longer using them.
Does this mean as the applicant it's down to me to prepare the bundle ? Can't afford over £600 for this and as we're both self representing does that mean it's not needing to be done by either ?

Thanks

Lukeskywalker
A bundle isnt that hard to prepare, I usually get a PDF from the Respondents side and just print that out - PM me if you need anything
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
I can't get anything from her side as I have no way of contacting her and don't ever want to speak to her.

I have a pc somewhere other than that I've only my phone
Hi, I've been asked to submit a bundle also. As far as I understand, it's all the paperwork regarding your hearing and any previous cases that have been before the court. I'm not 100% certain on this and was hoping for a conclusive answer in this forum also...

what I am going to provide for the bundle is a chronologically ordered file of the statements, correspondence with CAFCASS, social services, court, the other parties statements, evidence that has been submitted etc, its like a historic record of everything that has happened so far.

As far as you submitting evidence I think I understand that you put that in with a statement of your own, keep a copy and send one to the court and one to the other party. It's frustrating but don't be afraid to make mistakes such as sending stuff to the judge to see before the hearing, put the child's name and case number, date etc on it. They will either read that or not. Then add that all to the bundle and carry that on as a chronological record. As I said, I'm not certain of this so it would be good to have advice from other dads.

J
I found this:

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proced...7a#para3.1

Hope,this helps.
Well I didn't do one as I went to a solicitors and they wanted £600 and she has legal representation and I dont, I can't afford that and am unable to do it myself. We all have whiteness statements and copies of section 7

I need to ask for a fact finding hearing as the section 7 is bias towards her and it's blatant the social workers missed so much out and sided with her and are so many factual errors they are not responding to my phone calls to correct them as they know I have evidence against them they are lying to the courts to favour her
If she has Legal Representation then it is down to her lawyer to create the bundle.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.