Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nervous - application in - what next
My application is in.  For child to live with both parents.  Plus C1A citing emotional and psychological abuse to child and self and asked for non molestation order, prohibited steps and specific issues on various matters.  Hope I haven't overdone it.  Very nervous and waiting for the proverbial to hit the fan.  Fully expect contact to be stopped completely until interim hearing.  Concerned about son so emailed school and asked them to contact me if they have any concerns.  He will be alienated to the nth degree before the hearing.

Is it worth asking Solicitor to write to her to say she must allow some contact meanwhile?
(09-14-2017, 01:03 AM)Charlie7000 Wrote: My application is in.  For child to live with both parents.  Plus C1A citing emotional and psychological abuse to child and self and asked for non molestation order, prohibited steps and specific issues on various matters.  Hope I haven't overdone it.  Very nervous and waiting for the proverbial to hit the fan.  Fully expect contact to be stopped completely until interim hearing.  Concerned about son so emailed school and asked them to contact me if they have any concerns.  He will be alienated to the nth degree before the hearing.

Is it worth asking Solicitor to write to her to say she must allow some contact meanwhile?

A Solicitor can write, but she does not have to do it. All it would achive is showing that you are trying to sort it without the need of the Courts.

As you have applied for a None Molestation Order, you might be able to get Legal Aid.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.