Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice Direction 12J published
Will be in force from 2 October 2017

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/...170914.pdf
(09-14-2017, 05:48 PM)Hazy Wrote: Will be in force from 2 October 2017

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/...170914.pdf

I'm not up on what changes there are - could you give a brief run down of what it means/what changes it makes to current situation?
The problem as I found out during my hearings is that not all Magistrates are up to speed with it and some not having a clue. Safeguarding is priority when it comes to children. But gets brushed under the radar if your a man who falls victim to DV.
Im currently in the process of Appealing the Final contested hearing due to some serious errors made by the magistrates. How can you give an order around contact arrangements if you haven't discussed it , been given a order to look at or even a draft copy to refer too.
I can see how even being a resident parent(FATHER) the climb up the hill is steep. Your having to prove you a good dad and the children are well looked after. Get made to be the big bad wolf. 11 months bringing up the kid on my own and then to get some numpty  get the court order wrong.. Share care? and 4 nights with mum week?? she hasn't been on the scene for a year and homeless. Hopefully get it sorted and in front of a district judge with all the ammo of police logs. 

I hope all the dad are keeping well. Smile
That's not good news. There should be a legal advisor in court to advise the Bench.

I wish you good luck I getting it sorted.
asd when you put in your appeal, could you write on the front "request to be reserved to a district Judge". They are more up on things and in my experience know what's what more. You might or might not get a district judge but no harm in asking.
(10-28-2017, 10:37 AM)Charlie7000 Wrote: asd when you put in your appeal, could you write on the front "request to be reserved to a district Judge".  They are more up on things and in my experience know what's what more. You might or might not get a district judge but no harm in asking.

Hi Charlie

Yes I think my barrister has sorted that via the solicitor. No more Bob Rita and Sue .. I cannot still believe the mess that has been created by this factory conveyor belt system and rubber duck stamp at the end without knowing the in and outs of the case.

I am hoping that I get a hearing in front of a Judge,  The barrister I have is well respected in the law setting. I couldnt take any more chances to represent myself, even though I am competent. Just feel the who system is bias. I seen it first hand. How can you not take a child's welfare in to consideration, He is settled in his routines, in a stable environment living with a resident parent, U just dont up root these things to accommodate what the parent wants.
I work in the Statutory sector Children and families  for 20 years

I will keep you all posted to the out comes.

What a mess.

Ash

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Direction Hearing Sb1353 9 9,256 10-24-2018, 11:31 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Some direction needed davido198361 6 10,039 11-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Last Post: MarkR