Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition Back On Government Website
Now that they have finally got it back up and running, the Petition is back on the Governments Website.

At this stage I need 5 supporters, before it can go live on public view.

The Current Child Support System by a Resident Parent is better off by opposing contact, as more Child Support is payable.
My Petition is to try to make the starting point for payments, the 53-104 nights contact bracket, except
a, When the Child is a product of Rape
b, If the Non Resident Parent does not want any contact
c, If a Court has decided that there will be no overnight contact.

As things stand in law today, you would be looking at 6-12 months, to get Mediation then a Court Order sorted, and in that time the zero nights rate is payable, and once contact is in place, its only from that day the reduction takes place

With my suggestion, they would not get any extra Child Support, until a Court has decided on suitability of Staying Contact.

Here is the Link, https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions...yzzEsoIaMR

Once it goes live in public view, ill update the thread, so people can share on Facebook etc.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
it was rejected? any reason or follow up?
(10-25-2017, 11:28 AM)ProziumDealer Wrote: it was rejected? any reason or follow up?

It did not set out what i was asking the goverment to do. I am in the process of doing it again, and will post a thread on it once its done.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Government Response To Work and Pensions Committee Report on CMS Hazy 0 196 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Hazy
  New Petition On Government Website MarkR 11 2,325 04-25-2017, 05:24 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Child Support Petition on Goverment Website MarkR 28 10,749 08-30-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Bobbi