Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Good News
All,

As in these things there are never any winners or losers, just people who seem to argue more than they do.

Today as my final hearing, I finally got the contact I more or less wanted, its taken far too long and had far too many angry things between many different people.  

My fight is finally over, or it could be just starting.

Thank you all

Invis
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
It’s so nice to have good news after lots of despair.

Well done. Smile

It should never be this hard though, sadly.
Congrats, Invis. It’s wonderful knowing there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Stay strong.
(09-20-2017, 09:01 PM)Hazy Wrote: It’s so nice to have good news after lots of despair.

Well done. Smile

It should never be this hard though, sadly.

I had a Good Result last week also.

Its 3-0 to me with a Local Authroity. Court went with Cafcass and another expert witness who supported me.

Residance of my 2 confirmed, and PR with Contact for a none bioligical daughter. (brought up by me for 7 years, contact obstructed for last 3).

Supervised contact for my ex, reviewed in 6 months, with a view to overnights in 9 months.

3 x PSO made covering people my ex used to let the children come into contact with.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Congrats... its been long road for you but well done
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally some good news (I hope) bobbylad 3 302 11-24-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: scottb
  Even more good news! strider 7 745 09-22-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Hazy
  GOOD NEWS AnomDad 4 513 09-20-2017, 11:29 AM
Last Post: jamesbond