Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks To The Following
As I have gained access now, I would like to thank the following people

Hazy - Sound advice on the boards, highly respected and I ALWAYS read what they put (no I am not stalking them!)
LTCDad - Messaged this guy a few times - I wish him well in his ongoing endeavours, I wish my dad has been this cool - he made me see sense a LOT of the time
MarkR - Helped me in a LOT of immense ways
Strider - Thanks for the kind words

There are so many more people I need to thank on this board that I KNOW I have missed so many of you out - I am just thankful that those who have helped me (and believe me - helping you all now is a good reward for me).

Invis
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Aww shucks!

Thank you Invis.

You’ll do a great job of helping I am certain of that. Smile
Your welcome, I do love reading your learned experiences, I have taken a LOT from them - so please, thank you Smile
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Yup, right back at you, Invis. Over the moon you’ve finally got through it. Hope all goes well moving forward.
Cheers bud... now if I can only get you to repeat that to the judge in my upcoming custody case :-) :-) :-) so i can contribute to the good news board ;-)
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"
Thumbs Up 
Great to hear good news on here. We hope the forum and all its members can carry on helping dads interact with each other, offer support, help, share experiences etc.