Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye All
After being abused on the Forum by another Mod I put a complaint into to Admin.

They have decided that they want the Mod concerned to stay, and so I am not remaining active on this forum.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Mate... didn't see what happened but move on in a positive way

Your experience and knowledge far outweighs any hurt from a few typed words by someone else (wasn't me eh... want to make it clear it wasn't me)

Find a solution or I'll pay for you both to go to mediation :-)
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"
(09-22-2017, 09:11 AM)LTCDAD Wrote: Mate... didn't see what happened but move on in a positive way

Your experience and knowledge far outweighs any hurt from a few typed words by someone else (wasn't me eh... want to make it clear it wasn't me)

Find a solution or I'll pay for you both to go to mediation :-)

It has been taken down, but it was that bad that is if was a member, they would of been banned from the site.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
That's unfortunate ... not a great situation.... but shouldn't mean the next person who needs your help is denied that ... and you help a lot of people... its a labor of love... you do it every day to help people ... you have one fly in the ointment and you walk?... do not believe you would give up that easy

Bigger picture mate... it all about the kids... sorry... i mean the separated dads :-)
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"
LTC dad your positive comments and sense of humour always make me smile  Smile
^ Said my ex... never
Mark

I would ask that you stay, you have helped so many people in so many different ways.

Please reconsider

Invis
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.