Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Residency
Hi all, just after some advise. My child was put into my care by SS 6 months ago due to my ex abusing her but because i placed court order last year my ex took her from school last week and nobody could do anything ie SS POLICE as its legally binding. I went to court the other day to push for an emergency hearing which i got there and then but it has been rescheduled 3rd Oct. This is for residency as i feel that its best for my child. But what happens and whats do i say/do in the courts to make sure i get this and protect my child???
I'm not an expert but if you have documents from Police and social services it might help. Or ask social services to attend with you. Why has it been rescheduled to 3rd Oct? An emergency hearing should be 48 hours I think.
LIPMIC - do you have any proof of what has been happening (reports, etc) this will help you in your aims here.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(09-26-2017, 08:13 AM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: LIPMIC - do you have any proof of what has been happening (reports, etc) this will help you in your aims here.

I was only sent a text message by SS which i have kept and submitted today in court for the hearing on the 3rd next week i have requested the report from SS for my daughter but they have a 40 day response time i also have obvious messages from school, the ex, and SS. like i said i have submitted a letter today before the 4pm deadline to court basically begging to have my daughter put in to my care under a residency order.
How old is your child? England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland?
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(09-27-2017, 02:43 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: How old is your child?  England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland?

She is 6 years old and put in to my care by SS on March 9th this year i am in stockport. on paper she should be in my care but im worried that the judges will favour all for mum
The judges will normally go by any CAFCASS/SS recommendation - its unlikely they would deviate from it.
(09-28-2017, 07:34 AM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: The judges will normally go by any CAFCASS/SS recommendation - its unlikely they would deviate from it.

what do cafcass go off though please pal.
They will arrange a session with you and your ex - mine was a 40 minute phone call which slated the hell out of me and I thought I would really get nothing other than a contact center - in the end I actually managed to get what I wanted.

They will send you the document beforehand (or rather, they should)
(09-28-2017, 11:07 AM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: They will arrange a session with you and your ex - mine was a 40 minute phone call which slated the hell out of me and I thought I would really get nothing other than a contact center - in the end I actually managed to get what I wanted.

They will send you the document beforehand (or rather, they should)

yeah i had this the 1st time round last year off cafcass when i was taking out the access order so great i will have them treating me like im the criminal again just to keep my daughter in a safe enviroment.