Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COURT REPRESENTATION OFFER???
Ok long story but SS put my daughter in my care for the last 6 minths to the point wher my ex stole her back under the condition that i had a court order from last year for access which legally stated that she was at residence with her mum so I had to go to court and file for residency which has been adjoured until 20th Nove with an interim under MY care. Obviously Caffcass and SS will be showing their reports and views but I was wondering if anyone on here would help represent myself on the court date before I ask a solicitor? Please PM me if interested and experienced
Hey mate,

Just to manage expectations this site is other dads supporting each other through the forum...

It sounds like you need a "Mckenzie's friend"... and while someone on the forum might be one and offer help... i dont think so ... search on google for an Mckenzie's friend expert in your local area
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"
(10-06-2017, 12:22 PM)LTCDAD Wrote: Hey mate,

Just to manage expectations this site is other dads supporting each other through the forum...

It sounds like you need a "Mckenzie's friend"... and while someone on the forum might be one and offer help... i dont think so ... search on google for an Mckenzie's friend expert in your local area

yeah thats the one cheers much appreciated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can i anyone offer some advise please? Rob Bogan 1 3,490 01-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: MarkR