Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First step to be taken
Thumbs Down 
Hi, i'm new to this so i don't know if im in the right section but any advice and tips would be very useful indeed, my child is one and half years old, i am not on birth certicate and i've only ever seen her once when she was first born the mother has refused medation and also apllied for child maintance, due to the fact im not on the birth certacate, i disputed this and asked for dna test to witch she refused so case dropped, ... i rented house in her street and turned up at her door one day to see the child she shut the door and rang police and they arrested me, i got done for harrassment without voilence and had a restraining order put in place while that order was active she contacted me couple times sending me pictures of child to make me reply back so she could ring police again, i got tooken back to court got little fine since then order finished, she applied for it to be extended but courts refused, im now looking to take her to court im just wondering where i stand with not being on birth certicate the (cost) of it all, (the preivous convtion ect ect any advice and tips would go along way, .... she was in care system when baby was born because that care plan was in place but that too has since ended and no social serviers are not involed anymore...... also im aware im not entiled to legal aid untill 5 years after convction so if anyone ni's of any family lawers that accept montly installments be good too, .. i know what court fourm to fill in ect more just cost, what to expect, lawer's that take installmeants what to preper for ect ect literally any advice and tips
Most people here have self represented - the family court is sorta designed for this.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(10-17-2017, 02:57 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: Most people here have self represented - the family court is sorta designed for this.

yeah i think that we be the route that im going have to take

just wanted to no where i stood and what to expect
You can come back and ask as many questions as you like most of us (myself included) self-represented.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.