Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co Parenting Apps/calenders
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place for this question.

I'm looking for a decent, preferably free, app or online tool to help with co parenting. 

Ideally somewhere we can share a calendar on all the kids activities and where they will be each day, as well as some form of messaging service and if possible a place to upload photos so we can both keep up to date with the kids when we don't have them.

My ex and I don't talk anymore, except through email and this makes things a little sketchy when making arrangements and keeping up to date etc. I'm hoping this could be a way to make things a bit easier and less stressful for us but mainly the children.

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks
https://www.famjama.com/
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.
I used google calendar, it was great. Setup an email address and then install the google calendar on each phone. You can set it to alert when a change is made. I was quite excited about it, spent days putting in my work schedule, mapping out the days with each parent etc. You can write in each calendar entry what you did, or what you intend to do and it works as a good handover.

It actually didnt work for us because ex realised that she would lose an amount of control, so she refused to put entries in, insisting it was only there for me to let her know what I was doing.
Weirdly was just about to ask same question... Must be fact that new year is coming up so need to get organised... Anyone used this one https://appclose.com/ seems free and pretty good from reviews. (Shit\weird name though)
(11-28-2017, 03:11 PM)Buffalo77 Wrote: Weirdly was just about to ask same question... Must be fact that new year is coming up so need to get organised... Anyone used this one https://appclose.com/ seems free and pretty good from reviews.  (Shit\weird name though)

Good find that!
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.
(11-24-2017, 02:31 PM)Naive Wrote: It actually didnt work for us because ex realised that she would lose an amount of control, so she refused to put entries in, insisting it was only there for me to let her know what I was doing.

Reading this made me think of my ex - up until we split we used to share everything on our respective work calendars, so we always knew where the other was. Now it's only me that does it!

Knowing what She is like, I imagine I'd get exactly the same response as you on this!!
Thanks guys, like the look of that AppClose, will give that a try and see what she makes of it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photos from a far - Social media and Messenger apps Notsohappybutnotsosure 6 2,330 12-14-2016, 10:53 AM
Last Post: CheshireDivorced