Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Residence
I need some advise please, I recently split from the mother of my daughter. My Ex still lives at home with her parents and has never really bonded with our child. I think my ex is letting her mother bring up my child. I think my child should come and live with me ( my ex once said this ). I have tried to speak to my ex and come to a amicable resolution but my ex just starts arguing and makes seeing my daughter more difficult for me. I have looked into mediation but its expensive and I don't think my ex will attend. What are my options? thanks in advance.
(11-26-2017, 08:59 PM)jambo1980 Wrote: I need some advise please, I recently split from the mother of my daughter. My Ex still lives at home with her parents and has never really bonded with our child. I think my ex is letting her mother bring up my child. I think my child should come and live with me ( my ex once said this ). I have tried to speak to my ex and come to a amicable resolution but my ex just starts arguing and makes seeing my daughter more difficult for me. I have looked into mediation but its expensive and I don't think my ex will attend. What are my options? thanks in advance.

You willl need Mediation, but you might be able to get Legal Aid for it.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.