Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exs new boyfreind moved in n child maintenance
split up from ex in march got quicky divorce ,finalised in November,have five kids and shes seeking child maintenance payments of 7£ a week now,cause im on benefits ,shes on benefits to,kids said today her new boyfriend has moved in with her n the kids, hes on benefits to,would I still have to pay child maintenance cause she gets child tax credits ,child benefit n her benefits and his to,i feel I cant compete anymore n im losing my babies between five n fourteen, any advice guys,kids told me this though she still denies shes  got a fancy man,.thx
(12-02-2017, 08:43 PM)gregb Wrote: split up from ex in march got quicky divorce ,finalised in November,have five kids and shes seeking child maintenance payments of 7£ a week now,cause im on benefits ,shes on benefits to,kids said today her new boyfriend has moved in with her n the kids, hes on benefits to,would I still have to pay child maintenance cause she gets child tax credits ,child benefit n her benefits and his to,i feel I cant compete anymore n im losing my babies between five n fourteen, any advice guys,kids told me this though she still denies shes  got a fancy man,.thx

Her relatinship status or household income is not considered as part of your Child Support.

£7 per week is the amount you pay if on means tested benefit, if you are not exceeding 52 nights a year "Staying Contact".

If you have having the child overnight more than 52 nights over the year, then its NIl Child Support. This takes into account you ex is getting the Tax Credits, but your having the cost of the contact time.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(12-03-2017, 10:16 AM)MarkR Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 08:43 PM)gregb Wrote: split up from ex in march got quicky divorce ,finalised in November,have five kids and shes seeking child maintenance payments of 7£ a week now,cause im on benefits ,shes on benefits to,kids said today her new boyfriend has moved in with her n the kids, hes on benefits to,would I still have to pay child maintenance cause she gets child tax credits ,child benefit n her benefits and his to,i feel I cant compete anymore n im losing my babies between five n fourteen, any advice guys,kids told me this though she still denies shes  got a fancy man,.thx

Her relatinship status or household income is not considered as part of your Child Support.

£7 per week is the amount you pay if on means tested benefit, if you are not exceeding 52 nights a year "Staying Contact".

If you have having the child overnight more than 52 nights over the year, then its NIl Child Support. This takes into account you ex is getting the Tax Credits, but your having the cost of the contact time.