Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breach of court orderhe was.
I should have had my children this weekend as it was my weekend with them. I had received a phone call from my children’s school to say that my 8 year old son had been upset about coming to stay for the weekend and I said to the Headteacher that the night before when I had my children that I had told my children off because I had got to take them to a school carol concert and we we’re late leaving because the children had been making a hot chocolate when I said we needed to leave. The school told me that’s they had contacted me and then would have to speak to social services and then the children’s Mum. I then received an email from my ex wife saying that due to the children suffering nap distress she was withdrawing my contact with the children. I contacted social services and they told me that they had told  had told the school it wasnt a  it was not a safeguardingsafeguarding issue v
Thanks for sharing...

Part of parental responsibility is disciplining your kids... you have to do it with respect and choose your battles... have lots of ways to do it... and see what works and what doesn't. If it was appropriate ... you've not done anything wrong.

I'd want to know why the school had contacted social services... why? Did they say?

If the court order has been broken... you go back to court to enforce it...
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"
They were saying that my son was saying that he didn’t want to stay the night and his mum had told him he had to stop as it was in the court order and he would have to go. The school told me he said to them his mum wouldn’t listen to him and could they help him. I am genuinely baffled as to why he would say that though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breach of court order 4 weeks after final order TheDetective 5 443 06-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: invisibleintellectual
  Breach of court order? MrsP 1 1,106 02-26-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Order Breach - Court? Maidment78 1 1,067 12-19-2016, 06:26 PM
  Breach of court order, what to do? Just 2 2,188 08-24-2016, 09:13 AM
  Breach to court order? bruce 2 1,589 08-09-2016, 08:06 PM