Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child arrangement order breach
I will do, she did arrange before to let me have her Xmas which i have put in my diary, but now she has changed her mind and not letting me have her Xmas as she knows this will hurt/upset me.

I suppose theres nothing i can do about xmas day as long as she sticks to the court order.

Really appreciate the help with the forms etc i didnt even know these existed.

Have a good Christmas and New Year
Actually, there is something to can do, you have ask the Court to change the order. Its called asking the Court to 'vary' the order. The form is called C100.

As she had backed down I'd start with a discussion about Christmas and say you don't think is unreasonable to have some Christmas time and (difficult to raise though it is) you might want to say that it might be time to change the order but you'd rather just agree changes with her. And it might be worth searching these threads to see how much time men generally get to spend with your children and compare that with how much you have now.

And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!
(12-20-2017, 03:37 PM)Chi21965 Wrote: Actually, there is something to can do, you have ask the Court to change the order. Its called asking the Court to 'vary' the order. The form is called C100.

As she had backed down I'd start with a discussion about Christmas and say you don't think is unreasonable to have some Christmas time and (difficult to raise though it is) you might want to say that it might be time to change the order but you'd rather just agree changes with her. And it might be worth searching these threads to see how much time men generally get to spend with your children and compare that with how much you have now.

And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!

Hello again

I did see my daughter at Christmas despite her threats of not letting me have her.

She has recently text me telling me that i am only allowed to see my daughter at her house and that i am not allowed to bring her round my dads house as my daughter has got mixed up and said that my dad has hit her with a stick which is not true.

She said she is not allowed around my dad or girlfriend, this is however not in my court order of child arrangements, this will be the second breach as i obviously will not agree to her terms and conditions.

Looks like i may have to enforce the order......

Thanks for your help
Yes it looks like you'll have to enforce. I would do it quickly before she claims welfare issues (claiming your Dad hit daughter with stick) or before she gets social services involved - just in case she decides to.
When you have the child in your custody during contact, its really upto you who you introduce them to - as long as they are not in any danger.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
sorry not to butt in, but can you get historic fees back for applications? i was on a very low income and scraped the amount together in desperation to pay.... looking at the form linked here i was well below the amount to pay.

thanks
(01-11-2018, 12:36 PM)ArchN3m3sis Wrote: sorry not to butt in,  but can you get historic fees back for applications? i was on a very low income and scraped the amount together in desperation to pay.... looking at the form linked here i was well below the amount to pay.

thanks

Which form would this be please?

They have said i can see them but not near my dad or my girlfriend and on there terms etc 
There is no terms and conditions in my court order other than they make them available to me which they said they would but are telling me what i can and cant do with them etc

Appreciate all the help.

Thanks James
(01-11-2018, 05:53 PM)jamez2018 Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 12:36 PM)ArchN3m3sis Wrote: sorry not to butt in,  but can you get historic fees back for applications? i was on a very low income and scraped the amount together in desperation to pay.... looking at the form linked here i was well below the amount to pay.

thanks

Which form would this be please?

They have said i can see them but not near my dad or my girlfriend and on there terms etc 
There is no terms and conditions in my court order other than they make them available to me which they said they would but are telling me what i can and cant do with them etc

Appreciate all the help.

I have sent off the help with fees form and the court order c79 form with the current order attached as today has been the 2nd breach of the court order,

Thanks James
Once the child is in your care - as long as you do not breach the order - and the child is safeguarded - you can introduce them to anyone you like it's none of her business
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(01-13-2018, 07:29 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: Once the child is in your care - as long as you do not breach the order - and the child is safeguarded - you can introduce them to anyone you like it's none of her business

Thanks for that,  i thought that was the case but for some reason she wont let me take my new GF to her school plays or anything, im nto sure if shes jealous or what.

She text me to say that she will tell her school i am not allowed to be there, so i never attended as it may cause trouble and obviously i would rather not have any of that Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  breach of child arrangements order jasgas 0 77 01-14-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: jasgas
  Child Arrangement through court- How long can it take? Dell 4 680 09-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Last Post: leephat
  Advice and points for a final Child Arrangement Order DadNeedingAdvice 2 433 08-16-2017, 05:42 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Contact while waiting for Child Arrangement Order buzbee 1 376 07-30-2017, 06:04 PM
  breach of order mb1985 2 670 05-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Last Post: mb1985
  Ex continuously tring to get me to breach order, no contact. 12bnat 0 409 05-14-2017, 04:56 PM
Last Post: 12bnat
  arrangement order/ mediation hbellis83 2 806 05-09-2017, 06:29 PM
Last Post: hbellis83
  breach of order warwickshire1 3 778 05-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Otheym
  Issues with Child arrangement order Blastarama 3 816 05-04-2017, 06:15 PM
  Court Hearing on Child Arrangement jblood 9 2,022 04-29-2017, 09:27 AM
Last Post: jblood