Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi just wondered if any one can tell me where i stand on taking my son away for the weekend against his primary carers( mother ) will . She verbally agreed this was fine and my sons great grandmother has flown from malta to meet him for the first time - how ever as my ex has found out she can throw a spanner in the works and has decided to ryin these plans by putting the brakes on me having him at all the weekend -
I plan to jus wait outside my sons house
Take him to meet her as originally agreed and return him sunday , where would i stand legally as i am his father and i am on his birth cirtificate - every time she can ruin some thing positive she does im sick it !
Surely if she reported me to the police an they rang me its not classed as kidnap as he is safe with his father ?
If there is no court order in place or his mum doesnt have a residency order there is nothing she can do. I imagine when you do return him she will make your life very awkward afterwards though. Once you do get your son , i would inform her by text what you intend to do and put in text that she verbally agreed to it . It may be likely that you will end up having to go to court eventually to sort out contact arrangements.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abduction Law? mopbop 2 538 08-29-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: mopbop
  C100 applied for on abduction grounds Ollie-m 4 1,999 06-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Last Post: miker_71uk