Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Heart 
To all that read the boards and those who help out - Merry Christmas and a great and good 2018 Smile
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Merry Christmas to you aswell bro...
(12-23-2017, 07:37 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: To all that read the boards and those who help out - Merry Christmas and a great and good 2018 Smile

Thank you, and I'd like to wish a very Merry Christmas to yourself and everyone reading this.

And for those who are spending Christmas without their children or loved ones - I know this sucks, but it won't be forever. As 2017 comes to an end, look towards a brighter future in 2018.

Keep going, keep hoping and keep fighting for the things and the people that matter the most.
Thumbs up man, 2018 and beyond , enjoy the festive time.
I know what it's like to not have your children and come Christmas time it is especially hard, but don't give up, make 2018 a better year. But don't let the depression consume you, you have to compartmentalise your life so that you get on with your own life and fight for your children separately.
Merry Christmas to one and all
have a good Christmas gents...

and remember everyday is a day closer to the grip on your wallet and children will end..

stay strong Smile
(12-27-2017, 09:31 AM)mrbungle Wrote: have a good Christmas gents...

and remember everyday is a day closer to the grip on your wallet and children will end..

stay strong Smile

Haha!

That's made my Christmas! BRILLIANT!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas, Dads Frisbos 1 1,024 12-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Separated Dads