Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I get Police to enforce court order?
(12-25-2017, 03:31 AM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Water is just the latest thing. It's a private water supply and she keeps claiming son was ill when with me.  She's trying to find a reason to stop contact and breach the order.

That's crazy! and have you ever been ill because of it? Some people really grasp at straws! Kudos to you for putting up with / staying sane through all of this!
Thanks Petem. Clearly designed to cause upset and anxiety over Christmas plus a week of worry as to whether son would actually come or not. Exactly although she is quite clever and would argue children are affected more than adults.

Son is fine - and if he does get an upset stomach it wouldn't surprise me considering all the conflict.
My ex won’t allow my 5 year olds favourite cuddly toy at my house in case I damage it ! Twisted minds
Ok I'm getting really worried now. Just been reading up about enforcement. Apparently it can mean new issues, further Cafcass involvement etc, and I'm waiting for a final hearing in 9 weeks time. Not sure what to do if she stops him coming this week.He's expecting a second Christmas day with dinner, presents and everything.
You proceed with your enforcement - there is an order in place and this is a breach
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Thanks. I guess I could try for an urgent enforcement even if I don't get it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to enforce the arrangement agreement/order Richardsolo 7 2,693 06-12-2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Richardsolo
  Can I enforce and Variate at the same time? MurphJ 3 5,072 10-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  goin back to court to enforce order the good father 0 2,233 05-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: the good father

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)