Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get Police to enforce court order?
Just had a Solicitor's letter with accusations.  No time to respond now.  Son is supposed to be coming to me for a week after Christmas.  Have an interim order which defines dates and times he is with me over Christmas holidays.   So if she uses her accusation as an excuse not to let him come, can I get the Police to go round and collect him?
As there is an interim order the she should abide by that - irrespective of her allegations they are only that allegations - don't worry about them she has to prove them true

My ex levelled everything at me - I didn't argue as I knew them to be untrue

Your only recourse in this matter would be an enforcement order - I would not even deem the solicitors letter with a response
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Thank you. If she doesn't abide by the order, can I get the Police to enforce it in a few days time though? Oh and she is insisting on a full environmental health report on my water supply. Can she do that?
You can't use the police for this it has to be done through an enforcement order

As for your water supply I would ask on what grounds she feels that it has on your ability to parent

Also head it off and tell her you will only be using bottled water until she has paid for the environmental report - You have no need for one to be done
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
That's a good way of phrasing it, thank you. I just remembered when I had a specific issues order I was told if she didn't make him available the Police could go round and get him. Although come to think of it, it would have meant a same day application for an authorisation for the police. I guess that might be possible if the courts are open between Christmas and New Year.
(12-24-2017, 12:42 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Thank you.  If she doesn't abide by the order, can I get the Police to enforce it in a few days time though?   Oh and she is insisting on a full environmental health report on my water supply.   Can she do that?

Glad you've got an answer for your situation. Can I ask though - what on earth's supposed to be wrong with your water? Just seems like a random thing to fixate on!
I've seen some pretty random stuff to fixate on but the water question is up there .....
(12-24-2017, 03:37 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: I've seen some pretty random stuff to fixate on but the water question is up there .....

I was accused of kidnap. Kidnapping my 4yo daughter's favorite cuddly toy that is.

Turns out it never left my ex's pigsty of a house. My apology must have got lost in there too.
unfortunately if your ex doesnt appear xmas theres nothing you can do about it until next year at earliest. Police cant make her hand kids over and courts wouldnt give you a court hearing until possibly february at earliest. I have just had my contact stopped for no reason and have to wait until early january. What they forget is they are not thinking of children and hurting them
Water is just the latest thing. It's a private water supply and she keeps claiming son was ill when with me. She's trying to find a reason to stop contact and breach the order.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  goin back to court to enforce order the good father 0 507 05-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: the good father