Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNA Test
Hi guys, an ex girlfriend has recently had a baby but she’s telling me I’m not the dad without giving me a DNA. I have asked time again over the past 3 days and she is still refusing. I know there is more than a 50% chance that I am the father. My question is how can I get a DNA test of a 4 day old girl if the mother refuses?
You can't so until she agrees or the CSA order it you should do nothing
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(12-24-2017, 10:31 PM)Chase2018 Wrote: Hi guys, an ex girlfriend has recently had a baby but she’s telling me I’m not the dad without giving me a DNA. I have asked time again over the past 3 days and she is still refusing. I know there is more than a 50% chance that I am the father. My question is how can I get a DNA test of a 4 day old girl if the mother refuses?

Legally as you do not have PR you can not do a test at this stage.

However, should see seek Child Support then it changes things, as she is then in law accepting you are the father.

You could apply to Court for PR, and then if she says your not the father, it would have to be proved.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.