Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Christmas
Hope you are all having the happiest of Christmases possible. I know it will be a time for sadness and reflection for a lot of you, like it is for me as I have not been able to contact my 3 young daughters since The end of June, as their mother, my ex wife, refuses to answer the phone and I don't even have an address for her now to send them cards.

Hopefully for everyone and myself 2018 will prove a better year.
(12-25-2017, 10:53 AM)NewHill123 Wrote: Hope you are all having the happiest of Christmases possible. I know it will be a time for sadness and reflection for a lot of you, like it is for me as I have not been able to contact my 3 young daughters since The end of June, as their mother, my ex wife, refuses to answer the phone and I don't even have an address for her now to send them cards.

Hopefully for everyone and myself 2018 will prove a better year.

That's tragic - I truly feel for you. Can you get the address from CMS, CAFCASS or through your Solicitor? Could you even send something via either your Solicitors or hers if you explained the situation?

But please don't lose hope - this situation will get sorted out. You've got to keep going. For yourself and for three little girls who need their Dad.

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas and all the best in New Year
I am sure I am not the only father in this situation, over this Christmas. I have emailed the ex to ask if I can be allowed to speak with my girls, but I haven't received a reply, I didnt really expect a reply, as her last reply started with the words "Drop dead *******
And ended with " I do not want any contact with you all contact must be through my lawyer"

As a father who's ex wants to separate you from your children what can you do?, as the law is firmly in the mother's corner whatever she is like as a person.
So sorry. Yes I'm having a difficult one. Not seeing son over Christmas. He's supposed to be here over New Year but had a Solicitors letter which means it may not happen. Wishing you the best in 2018 - hope you have a court application in.
No kids for me today either. woman are so spiteful but forget they are punishing our children too in the process.
That sucks ....sorry to hear that. I hope you get to see them soon bro. I feel for all you guys that haven't seen your kids today...it's shocking that they are not allowing you guys to see them today....don't know how they sleep at night being so fckn selfish and hurtful. I was with my kids today but who knows what the future will hold...seeing so many seperations turn sour I don't know what's going to happen next year....but what I do know is its the last one we will have as a family and it hurts....big time. Chin up guys and battle on....hope next year will be a better for you all....cause this one was shite
It's Boxing Day now - Christmas Day over. Onwards and upwards.
(12-26-2017, 02:30 AM)Charlie7000 Wrote: It's Boxing Day now - Christmas Day over. Onwards and upwards.

Know how you feel - no kids for me this year. Messaged them - no answer, rang them - no answer.

Asked my ex if I could see them on my days off (I've had to work 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th) and no reply. Guessing that's a no from her.

But we're better than this Gentlemen. We won't let spiteful exes ruin our lives. We're the ones who refuse to be excluded and alienated, the ones who get CAFCASS involved and then go to court to fight for the right to have a happy healthy relationships with our children. And we do this because we care - and if you didn't then you wouldn't be reading this post right now!

The road is a hard one, but it's the right one. And we'll get there, each and every one of us. 

We should stay strong, stay hopeful and we should stick together. We can do this.
Very well said Petem that is the best philosophy and attitude to have, in the end it will get better if you don't give up hope.

Hope all fathers stay positive through adversity and will come out better and stronger in the end.

Best wishes for 2018.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Partners son on 4th child protection plan social services happy for him to live here avachops22 9 505 08-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Last Post: davep