Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failing custody agreement
I'm looking for guidance on various issues and concerns I have with my son, his up bring and his mother.

I currently have a shared 50/50 custody agreement which was agreed in court.

However this is constantly breached by my son mother whether late or earlier than planned drop offs and collections to straight out denial of access to my child.

The most recent being with holding my son over the Christmas period with only the intention of having our child to spend time with her family alone. In order to have achieved this his mother has even contacted my son's school to falsely inform the school that I no longer have access or the right to parental responsibility of my son.

This as you can imagine has caused much distress and disruption and is one of only many such incidents over the years.

I have now come to the realisation that such matters cannot be resolved between myself and the mother and will be looking for legal options.

I am looking for help and advice on a variety of topics.

.solicitor costs
.Where I stand on legal aid
.likely hood of a full custody
.types of evidence except ( text messages, photos ect)
.ways to raise neglect in court
(01-04-2018, 04:57 PM)masons dad Wrote: I'm looking for guidance on various issues and concerns I have with my son, his up bring and his mother.

I currently have a shared 50/50 custody agreement which was agreed in court.

However this is constantly breached by my son mother whether late or earlier than planned drop offs and collections to straight out denial of access to my child.

The most recent being with holding my son over the Christmas period with only the intention of having our child to spend time with her family alone. In order to have achieved this his mother has even contacted my son's school to falsely inform the school that I no longer have access or the right to parental responsibility of my son.

This as you can imagine has caused much distress and disruption and is one of only many such incidents over the years.

I have now come to the realisation that such matters cannot be resolved between myself and the mother and will be looking for legal options.

I am looking for help and advice on a variety of topics.

.solicitor costs
.Where I stand on legal aid
.likely hood of a full custody
.types of evidence except ( text messages, photos ect)  
.ways to raise neglect in court

First, contact the school, and asak for whoever is the desinated Safeguarding Person.
Inform them that the shool should not act on that information, without seeing an Order.
Even if you do not have contact, PR is only removed by Court, and done in extream cases, for example when a child is a product of Rape.

Legal Aid is not going to happen, you can not get it, unless the child is located in Scotalnd.

File a C79, Application for Enforcement regarding the breach of the order.
If you want to vary the order, you are going to need something not known at the time it was made, as the reason why it needs to be looked at again.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failing custody agreement masons dad 5 5,702 01-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Charlie7000
Thumbs Down mediation failing...what to do? whatsthedeal 7 9,897 08-18-2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: MarkR