Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would/Could you ever get back with your ex?
no chance hate her. Pity her, she will be like her mother in 20 years and i had the pleasure of telling her that.
(02-15-2018, 10:49 AM)Tom_W88 Wrote: no chance hate her.  Pity her, she will be like her mother in 20 years and i had the pleasure of telling her that.

Cant find the high five emoji
(02-15-2018, 11:01 AM)Naive Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 10:49 AM)Tom_W88 Wrote: no chance hate her.  Pity her, she will be like her mother in 20 years and i had the pleasure of telling her that.

Cant find the high five emoji

http://clipart-library.com/high-5-cliparts.html 

not sure how to make it a image on here.
I would love to get back together with her, but it's not her anymore that's the difficult bit to accept I remind myself of the lies and then then lies on top of the lies trying to cover the previous lie's. And then of course there's the £1000's of pounds her new boyfriend (who was about for 3 months before the separation started) has given her, think there's a name for a woman that accepts cash for favours, I'm sure it's love really.

So all things considered think it's best to steer clear of the fruit loop. Just a shame I've got 3 children with her which makes it difficult for them as I never want to see her face ever again....
Looking forward to the karma police turning up….
(02-17-2018, 01:17 PM)havingalaugh Wrote: I would love to get back together with her, but it's not her anymore that's the difficult bit to accept I remind myself of the lies and then then lies on top of the lies trying to cover the previous lie's. And then of course there's the £1000's of pounds her new boyfriend (who was about for 3 months before the separation started) has given her, think there's a name for a woman that accepts cash for favours, I'm sure it's love really.

So all things considered think it's best to steer clear of the fruit loop. Just a shame I've got 3 children with her which makes it difficult for them as I never want to see her face ever again....
Looking forward to the karma police turning up….

amen brother, amen
I think that’s the most telling thing in my case.

Despite the hate and content at the moment ultimately I’d still give it another go to try and have my family back. It’s less about losing her than losing the family unit. I guess that’s what marriage and parenthood is meant to be about.

But as someone else said, it’s not the same person I married.
(02-19-2018, 09:33 AM)Kirby Wrote: I think that’s the most telling thing in my case.

Despite the hate and content at the moment ultimately I’d still give it another go to try and have my family back. It’s less about losing her than losing the family unit. I guess that’s what marriage and parenthood is meant to be about.

But as someone else said, it’s not the same person I married.

same here, i had my suspicions, tried to make it work.  she has been the demon in the relationship.

Even know i think, would i go back to her? I don't think i could after she has already slept with someone (that's been confirmed)
The more im getting dragged in to this court crap and her lies and groupies she has supporting her. Groupies=cafcass n other long tongued ass licking parasite who bend the truth I Will chop off both my baby making balls if I ever got back with that demon.
(02-19-2018, 06:44 PM)asd1270 Wrote: The more im getting dragged in to this court crap and her lies and groupies she has supporting her. Groupies=cafcass n other long tongued ass licking parasite who bend the truth I Will  chop off both my baby making balls  if I ever got back with that demon.

Don't do that.
Ok so since I started this thread I was thinking about it mainly coz I wanted the family unit that has been mentioned here before and I did think it might work after mediation/counseling but after what has also happened since i started it.... I hate her guts and wish her all the the bad luck in the world.