Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would/Could you ever get back with your ex?
(02-20-2018, 10:28 AM)MrBiz Wrote: Ok so since I started this thread I was thinking about it mainly coz I wanted the family unit that has been mentioned here before and I did think it might work after mediation/counseling but after what has also happened since i started it.... I hate her guts and wish her all the the bad luck in the world.

karma will work its magic mate.  dont worry.
The thing is most of them actually believe they are right and despite making up countless lies and allegations will continue with it to the point you have to think they are delusional. My ex posted this enlightening info on social media a few months ago.
Titled " I hate bullshitters"

"some people have to pretend youre the bad person so they dont feel guilty about the shitty things they did to you. God forbid they be accountable for their bullshit!"

The irony of this is astounding and she is completely oblivious to it. As i said before i wouldnt get back with her, no way. Someone who accuses me of attacking kids and telling me im too dangerous to be around my own daughter just needs putting down tbh.
I know everybody is different, but for me I couldn't go back with my ex, even if it meant I could see my children regularly, as since we split up her true colours of her personality has come out and she in effect treated me just as a cash cow and a sperm donar, I know I am in a bad situation she has stopped me having all contact with the children since July last year and I do get distraught over this, but I really don not want any contact with my ex as she has definitely turn out the mirror of her mother.
As a word of warning to any man considering a relationship, if you get chance look at her mother's personality and if there is something you don't like be warned.
(02-23-2018, 07:29 PM)NewHill123 Wrote: I know everybody is different, but for me I couldn't go back with my ex, even if it meant I could see my children regularly, as since we split up her true colours of her personality has come out and she in effect treated me just as a cash cow and a sperm donar, I know I am in a bad situation she has stopped me having all contact with the children since July last year and I do get distraught over this, but I really don not want any contact with my ex as she has definitely turn out the mirror of her mother.
As a word of warning to any man considering a relationship, if you get chance look at her mother's personality and if there is something you don't like be warned.

wish i did
I hear you dude...

What a mistake that was.

Neville Chamberlain? 1939? "Peace in our time"?

Pretty sure that was the last time someone was as wrong as I was getting married to my ex