Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct access Barrister
Has anyone used a Direct Access Barrister?  A bit concerned about getting the paperwork right before the hearing without a Solicitor.  Decision to get a Barrister is to try and prove the parental alienation, which could affect outcome of hearing.  Even though it will cost an arm and a leg and that is scary.
http://www.guildhallchambers.co.uk/files...UNDLES.pdf
This is something I looked into this - and when I go and rejig my order - I will be doing this.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
I used Direct access first but then decided to use both. I had too,given the complexity of my case. Direct access barristers are great to use.
Thanks. Yes case is complicated here too, as citing emotional abuse with evidence. Difficulty is the contested hearing is listed as a "rolling" something or other and says you have to be there all day but if a case is delayed yours may not be till the next day. Which would mean double the costs of the barrister if it rolled into a second day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indirect contact mum appose direct samim1919 2 1,925 01-10-2021, 12:25 PM
Last Post: samim1919
  Direct Access Barrister Londoniandad 1 2,309 03-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SeanS