Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
things have not progressed and i am still being restricted the access i have requested as well being able to take my daughter away on holiday out of the country, however my wife has now just instructed me by email that she intends to take our daughter away to spain in the coming months, am i correct in thinking that she cannot do this without my written consent or an order from the court. if this is the case should i use this as a way to force her to take me to court (incur the costs) and get a defined CAO and SO at the time?
thanks in advance

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)