Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shift work
I think the mediation for us will be bypassed

Already had the warning from her numerous times that she is going to report me for dv if I take it to court, so I think that qualifies as not eligible for mediation

So just to get an idea on shift work then and the courts, as long as I have something in place that means that I'm able to have them, like my partner helping for example, the courts won't hold it against me?
(01-23-2018, 03:57 PM)jango1 Wrote: I think the mediation for us will be bypassed

Already had the warning from her numerous times that she is going to report me for dv if I take it to court, so I think that qualifies as not eligible for mediation

So just to get an idea on shift work then and the courts, as long as I have something in place that means that I'm able to have them, like my partner helping for example, the courts won't hold it against me?

mediation?
She won't go as she is going to make allegations of dv if I start the process of going to court
A C100 costs £215 but you can get help if your on a low income or certain benefits - but you need to at least attempt mediation or the court will ask you to go through it before they allocate you time
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(01-23-2018, 05:42 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: A C100 costs £215 but you can get help if your on a low income or certain benefits - but you need to at least attempt mediation or the court will ask you to go through it before they allocate you time

whats Mediation?
Its where you attempt to sit down and discuss the childcare arrangements - it can then be put into an agreement.

Courts would prefer if everything is done via mediation but this is not always possible
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Jango1.

This would be music to a lot of members ears been told in advance that you are going to get reported for DV.
Now with the help of this forum been warned you can make sure you dont get done for DV.

I would arrange mediation a.s.a.p. Only text or speak about children. If she wants to be nasty let her carry on and keep the evidence if by text. dont react to anything as that is what she wants. Next time she threatens u with DV go to local police station which will be logged and show them the texts and say she does not want to go to court and wants to make false accusations to obtain free legal aid and make it difficult for me to see our children. could u please log this. Dont go round her house anymore if u do unless u bring someone with you as you leaving yourself open to false allegtions. As soon as u book mediations sounds like she will give u grief so make sure u dont speak on phone and let her message so u can keep it and make sure u dont respond to it
(01-24-2018, 09:43 AM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: Its where you attempt to sit down and discuss the childcare arrangements - it can then be put into an agreement.

Courts would prefer if everything is done via mediation but this is not always possible

Way things are and what she's done to me, less contact with her the better for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shift patterns and access advice ShiftQuestions 2 3,326 06-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR