Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
180 approach
It depends - there are different stages. Sometimes it's best not to be alone. Other times going away on your own is good. If you're feeling a bit depressed don't go away on your own. Also wouldn't go back somewhere you've been before - go somewhere new and different. Nothing feels right if you're having a bad time, wherever you are, but a change of scene and company do help and speed things up. Family or friends for a visit is a start. If or when you do want to get away, youth hostels are cheap. Different abroad to in the Uk - basic but informal, you can cook there and don't have to eat out and you meet people from all over the world travelling on their own also - of all ages. So you don't feel alone. Done it when depressed and it was a bad move - although I did stick it out but not good. Done it 6 months down the line and it recharged life.
https://www.meetup.com

Saved my life

Takes some real effort to actually turn up, and dont be discouraged if theyre "not your crowd" keep going. No one knows your ex or your problems and you can be whoever you want to be.
Anything you can think of, theres a group for it, social, bike riding, tiddly winks, golf.

SAVED.......MY...........LIFE
(02-06-2018, 11:10 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: It depends - there are different stages.  Sometimes it's best not to be alone.  Other times going away on your own is good.  If you're feeling a bit depressed don't go away on your own.  Also wouldn't go back somewhere you've been before - go somewhere new and different.  Nothing feels right if you're having a bad time, wherever you are, but a change of scene and company do help and speed things up.  Family or friends for a visit is a start.  If or when you do want to get away, youth hostels are cheap.  Different abroad to in the Uk - basic but informal, you can cook there and don't have to eat out and you meet people from all over the world travelling on their own also - of all ages.  So you don't feel alone.  Done it when depressed and it was a bad move - although I did stick it out but not good.  Done it 6 months down the line and it recharged life.

that's what i need to do.
Following on from what Naive said - there is also this which sounds similar

http://www.spiceuk.com/home?handshaked=t...nsF9edpHIU
Whilst still living in the house moving on and doing fun things for one self is hard when she’s always out and I’m left at home with the baby. And she had the cheek to say she’s a better mum when not around me. She went out last night and didn’t get back till 1am. Last week our baby was sick in bed we got her cleaned then she went out till 12.30am. Some great mum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on how to approach Nwc4482 2 1,991 01-31-2018, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Nwc4482