Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paperwork on time?
Quick question. If the paperwork that's been ordered to be sent my way is not on time, do I simply contact the court to oppose its inclusion?
(02-06-2018, 09:30 AM)jono Wrote: Quick question. If the paperwork that's been ordered to be sent my way is not on time, do I simply contact the court to oppose its inclusion?

Hi Juno what paperwork would you be referring too. Hope all is good with u.
(02-06-2018, 09:30 AM)jono Wrote: Quick question. If the paperwork that's been ordered to be sent my way is not on time, do I simply contact the court to oppose its inclusion?

You need to contact the Court Office regarding this. In most cases you can not stop it being included, but you can ask for extra time before the next hearing, if things are introduced in it, meaning you are at a disadvantage as there is not enoght time to respond or disprove it.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
I have 3 weeks to respond, however my concern is they are continually delaying, delaying, delaying.
This is an amendment to their paperwork I am waiting for. I am going to request the Court omit it if they take any longer.
They are frustrating the process at every stage!