Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can not be called daddy
hi guys dads, my ex is telling people , and cafcass, she will not refer to me as daddy meaning baby,,and her, babys only 2 years old and its broken my hart, and theres nothing i can do, my ex is so nasty,, towards me,, everything i buy for baby cannot have dad on it,, and when i do buy new things its not good enuff,, and ive also never seen little one in anything ive ever got her to wear,, nothing, and ive got her everything since she was a bump in moms belly,  totaly destroyed, by all this its not right or fair on baby,, and tbh, she dosent really no as shes still very young,, Sad
What did Cafcass say about your her not wanting your child to call you Daddy?
Ignore your ex and dont rise to anything she does or says. she just wants to get a reaction out of you
(02-12-2018, 11:17 PM)Hazy Wrote: What did Cafcass say about your her not wanting your child to call you Daddy?

thanku hazy cafcass noted it but said nothing,

(02-13-2018, 06:41 AM)warwickshire1 Wrote: Ignore your ex and dont rise to anything she does or says. she just wants to get a reaction out of you

thats the thing warwick, she wont even see or speak to me, dose it all to others, im a worrier and i just dont ever ever want little one to be turnd against me , at some stage, at the mo she knows me, remembers me, and ov course still seeing her only 2 hours every 2 weeks,, and ill tell u, it kills you inside,, all because mums nasty,, for what,, coz she can and courts cafcass , allows her to walk on water, feel like an uncle,  thanks mate
(02-13-2018, 08:44 PM)avadad Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 11:17 PM)Hazy Wrote: What did Cafcass say about your her not wanting your child to call you Daddy?

thanku hazy cafcass noted it but said nothing,

(02-13-2018, 06:41 AM)warwickshire1 Wrote: Ignore your ex and dont rise to anything she does or says. she just wants to get a reaction out of you

thats the thing warwick, she wont even see or speak to me, dose it all to others, im a worrier and i just dont ever ever want little one to be turnd against me , at some stage, at the mo she knows me, remembers me, and ov course still seeing her only 2 hours every 2 weeks,, and ill tell u, it kills you inside,, all because mums nasty,, for what,, coz she can and courts cafcass , allows her to walk on water, feel like an uncle,  thanks mate

sounds about right for some women.... if she is going down that route .. keep being a dad no matter the cost, send letters birthday cards and money as well as your two hours.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whos the daddy i am, avadad 2 2,291 04-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Last Post: avadad