Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not seen my daughter for 2 years
hi, I've not seen my daughter for 2 years i don't know where she's living. I have no way of contacting my ex wife because she has blocked me on everything. i would like advice on what's the best way of finding out where she lives and how i could start to get to see my daughter. this is not the first time she has done this to a father. thanks
If you apply for a child arrangement order using a c100 form you can list her address as whereabouts unknown and they will search for her and when found perhaps arrange for a hearing in a place convenient for her but they won’t give you her address.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)