Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
contact centers how long
how long have any you guys been in one, be it supervised,, and or suported,
(02-19-2018, 09:27 PM)avadad Wrote: how long have any you guys been in one, be it supervised,, and or suported,

Depends as its on a case by case basis.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
sorry mark i dont understand you,???
Think he may have misread what you asked mate.

I have been at the centre 6 weeks, well 3 weeks in reality because she didnt attend the rest but i am there until 16th march so another 4 sessions and then hopefully i will never have to go back. For starters i cant really afford it what with my bills and the court costs and maintenance. Id rather spend it on my daughter or put it away for her later tbh.
(02-20-2018, 09:58 PM)Charlielovesyou Wrote: Think he may have misread what you asked mate.

I have been at the centre 6 weeks, well 3 weeks in reality because she didnt attend the rest but i am there until 16th march so another 4 sessions and then hopefully i will never have to go back. For starters i cant really afford it what with my bills and the court costs and maintenance. Id rather spend it on my daughter or put it away for her later tbh.

i no your right,, saving for your daughter,, i just so wish the mothers would understand,, but i guess if they did , we wouldnt be here?
(02-20-2018, 10:18 PM)avadad Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 09:58 PM)Charlielovesyou Wrote: Think he may have misread what you asked mate.

i no your right,, saving for your daughter,, i just so wish the mothers would understand,, but i guess if they did , we wouldnt be here?

They do understand mate, they just dont care and only care about themselves. It doesnt matter how you feel or what you want, all that matters to them is to get what they want whatever the costs.