Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regret?
(02-27-2018, 03:06 PM)Naive Wrote: I actually, finally let go of her because of apologies. She pasted me for years for not "supporting her in her hobby"
Late 2016 we had a possible reconciliation talk. She brought up the hobby thing and I gave her all the evidence to contrary but still apologised that she felt that way. She GRACIOUSLY accepted the apology and I skipped home with a wistful hope of family life.
Took her 9 days and 6 hours to dig its carcass back up and hang it round my neck again. That's when I finally accepted that its impossible. She has been trying to make my life hell ever since, she hates the fact I gave up and I can see her ache for me to come crawling back so she can kick me square in the balls again.

haha! I shouldn't laugh but if we didn't we'd cry!   Undecided
Despite my ex cheating, lying, treating me like sh**, calling me every name under the sun, turning me from a 'great father' to scumbag in 6 months plus refusing to accept any responsibility for any wrong-doing and her part in the marriage breaking up, the only time she has ever ever said the word sorry in that whole time, was to say "i'm sorry that my life turned out like this"!

You poor poor victim! Surprisingly i have little sympathy for you (which again makes me the bad person i'm sure!)

But i'm ever hopeful of some realisation and apology/acceptance. You can only hope! Smile
Never had an apology...

Same with most dads on here i was made to feel everything was my fault etc...

even yesterday i haven't seen my daughter since Dec and because i didn't send her a mothers day card i am the worst person in the world.. i grew you a child sacrificed my body all that mumbo jumbo... seems to forget she put me through hell and continues to do so and has the audacity to complain when she doesn't receive a card from me....

make it better then says i have never denied you access and i could have had a relationship with my daughter but i cant be trusted to have her on my own.. She is the one who was violent toward me...

deluded is not the word.
(02-27-2018, 03:06 PM)Naive Wrote: I actually, finally let go of her because of apologies. She pasted me for years for not "supporting her in her hobby"
Late 2016 we had a possible reconciliation talk. She brought up the hobby thing and I gave her all the evidence to contrary but still apologised that she felt that way. She GRACIOUSLY accepted the apology and I skipped home with a wistful hope of family life.
Took her 9 days and 6 hours to dig its carcass back up and hang it round my neck again. That's when I finally accepted that its impossible. She has been trying to make my life hell ever since, she hates the fact I gave up and I can see her ache for me to come crawling back so she can kick me square in the balls again.

Sorry - I'm looking naïve here, but what do you mean by 'hobby'...... is that her philandering?
Ha ha, no she needed no support for the philandering.
I mean a real honest to God hobby, but can’t say what it is as too specific.
(02-27-2018, 08:40 PM)Kirby Wrote: Despite my ex cheating, lying, treating me like sh**, calling me every name under the sun, turning me from a 'great father' to scumbag in 6 months plus refusing to accept any responsibility for any wrong-doing and her part in the marriage breaking up, the only time she has ever ever said the word sorry in that whole time, was to say "i'm sorry that my life turned out like this"!

You poor poor victim! Surprisingly i have little sympathy for you (which again makes me the bad person i'm sure!)

But i'm ever hopeful of some realisation and apology/acceptance. You can only hope! Smile

sounds like mine
I havent gotten that far yet but i very much doubt i will ever see any of that from her tbh. She is currently continuing to tell everyone that will listen her lies even though everyone has said they are unfounded. She is continuing to save face i think as she loves to tell everyone that she is not a liar!
(03-12-2018, 09:17 AM)orings Wrote: Never had an apology...

even yesterday i haven't seen my daughter since Dec and because i didn't send her a mothers day card i am the worst person in the world.. i grew you a child sacrificed my body all that mumbo jumbo... seems to forget she put me through hell and continues to do so and has the audacity to complain when she doesn't receive a card from me....

make it better then says i have never denied you access and i could have had a relationship with my daughter but i cant be trusted to have her on my own.. She is the one who was violent toward me...

deluded is not the word.

I have had all that too, i should respect her more because she is the one that provided me with the child all on her own for 9 months. I remember last mothers day well. A couple of weeks before i had planned something for her and tried to involve her other daughter. Later on that night i got told in no uncertain terms that i should not involve her daughter in keeping secrets from her and that the most disgusting thing was that she is someone elses daughter, not mine. During the week before mothers day she told me i would not be able to see my daughter as she was going to her moms and wouldnt be around, so any plans were out the window. So the night before i decided to drop around her presents off the kids. Didnt get as much as a thanks for them. Mothers day comes and around lunch time i get a message saying that she can not believe i have not made plans to take her out for her first mothers day with our daughter as she is not going to her moms now! She then continued to tell me how nasty and disgusting she thought it was and how much of a crap boyfriend i was.

She also used that day to make a load of allegations against me saying i had threw a card off her head and that i wouldnt leave the flat. I was told how she had concerns about me being left alone with my daughter and i have lost out because of my actions and my actions alone. She continues to say it even in court now.

So no, if i ever see any sort of regret from her towards me then i will be astonished. But in all honestly i would just laugh at her and walk away. I wouldnt give her the time of day now, lost all respect for her.
(03-12-2018, 03:45 PM)Charlielovesyou Wrote: I havent gotten that far yet but i very much doubt i will ever see any of that from her tbh. She is currently continuing to tell everyone that will listen her lies even though everyone has said they are unfounded. She is continuing to save face i think as she loves to tell everyone that she is not a liar!
(03-12-2018, 09:17 AM)orings Wrote: Never had an apology...

deluded is not the word.

I have had all that too, i should respect her more because she is the one that provided me with the child all on her own for 9 months. I remember last mothers day well. A couple of weeks before i had planned something for her and tried to involve her other daughter. Later on that night i got told in no uncertain terms that i should not involve her daughter in keeping secrets from her and that the most disgusting thing was that she is someone elses daughter, not mine. During the week before mothers day she told me i would not be able to see my daughter as she was going to her moms and wouldnt be around, so any plans were out the window. So the night before i decided to drop around her presents off the kids. Didnt get as much as a thanks for them. Mothers day comes and around lunch time i get a message saying that she can not believe i have not made plans to take her out for her first mothers day with our daughter as she is not going to her moms now! She then continued to tell me how nasty and disgusting she thought it was and how much of a crap boyfriend i was.

She also used that day to make a load of allegations against me saying i had threw a card off her head and that i wouldnt leave the flat. I was told how she had concerns about me being left alone with my daughter and i have lost out because of my actions and my actions alone. She continues to say it even in court now.

So no, if i ever see any sort of regret from her towards me then i will be astonished. But in all honestly i would just laugh at her and walk away. I wouldnt give her the time of day now, lost all respect for her.
Same mate lost all respect for the woman now....as has my family

just makes me laugh now few days after as i though jesus woman... your not my mother! and why would i appreciate you when you haven't let me see my daughter does that make you a good mum in my eyes...  If i had sent something would have either gone in the bin or used it to say im harassing her she didn't ask for anything blah blah

i totally understand the concerns thing mate.. Im getting the same thing in regards to my daughter now.  I'm a stranger i wouldn't leave my daughter with a stranger all that crap... seems to forget she left me with her from birth while she went out doing bits and bobs and working for 3/4 hours at a time.... Plus spent the last year or so looking after her other child.. school pick ups going to the park etc so i could be trusted when it suited her.

Think she realises now I'm not messing around and am going to fight to get to see my daughter hence a little more contact now she knows ive got my C100 form ... Its a control thing she knows she will be losing control as anything she has on me is laughable or provable in my favour.

How are you now in regards to seeing your child/children?
My ex tries this BS, apparently, even though she is cutting the time down systematically, she still claims I should appreciate that "SHE" is raising my daughter.
I cant help thinking its like stealing my car, demanding that I carry on paying for it, and then thinking I should thank her for keeping it.
(03-13-2018, 10:00 AM)Naive Wrote: My ex tries this BS, apparently, even though she is cutting the time down systematically, she still claims I should appreciate that "SHE" is raising my daughter.
I cant help thinking its like stealing my car, demanding that I carry on paying for it, and then thinking I should thank her for keeping it.

what is it with women with this way of thinking?

"raising your child"

"mother of your children"

I don't care, I care about MY kids not her feelings.  I am the father of the kids, but you speak and treat me like shit.  Swings and roundabouts.