Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regret?
(03-13-2018, 10:00 AM)Naive Wrote: My ex tries this BS, apparently, even though she is cutting the time down systematically, she still claims I should appreciate that "SHE" is raising my daughter.
I cant help thinking its like stealing my car, demanding that I carry on paying for it, and then thinking I should thank her for keeping it.

Mate tell me about....like hold on a minute im sacrificing my body for you etc, like you forced the baby on them? hold on we both wanted to get pregnant and have a baby together, you have done it before so why come out with all that? yet all the way through we support you and take all the BS that comes with it ( i understand the hormones and stress etc yes but sacrificing) im sure back in the distant past sacrificing your body was having your head thrown off a temple and having your heart ripped out?.. 

Yet we are in a situation which all of us dont want to be in... (well most).. most of us would love to have had a loving relationship and a family yet the other party has chosen against this and then uses you should appreciate me for raising your child etc.... hold on then give me my child on a permanent basis if you feel that way id appreciate that!!  if you find raising someone you chose to keep from me a need for appreciation when i would gladly have more hands on responsibility....

Ha love the analogy...exactly right.

Sorry bout the rant ..
(03-13-2018, 11:51 AM)orings Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 10:00 AM)Naive Wrote: My ex tries this BS, apparently, even though she is cutting the time down systematically, she still claims I should appreciate that "SHE" is raising my daughter.
I cant help thinking its like stealing my car, demanding that I carry on paying for it, and then thinking I should thank her for keeping it.

Mate tell me about....like hold on a minute im sacrificing my body for you etc, like you forced the baby on them? hold on we both wanted to get pregnant and have a baby together, you have done it before so why come out with all that? yet all the way through we support you and take all the BS that comes with it ( i understand the hormones and stress etc yes but sacrificing) im sure back in the distant past sacrificing your body was having your head thrown off a temple and having your heart ripped out?.. 

Yet we are in a situation which all of us dont want to be in... (well most).. most of us would love to have had a loving relationship and a family yet the other party has chosen against this and then uses you should appreciate me for raising your child etc.... hold on then give me my child on a permanent basis if you feel that way id appreciate that!!  if you find raising someone you chose to keep from me a need for appreciation when i would gladly have more hands on responsibility....

Sorry bout the rant ..

lovely words fella.   Cool 

Mine would be full of swearing haha.
(03-13-2018, 12:02 PM)Tom_W88 Wrote:

Sorry bout the rant ..

thanks mate  Smile

haha i had to tone it down a little im not going to lie....
I must say though, that was certainly the attitude from her in the past but stopped very abruptly once I started fighting for my daughter. Im having to do it all by myself, provide a home, keep a job, no benefits, no help and still pay child maintenance. On top of all that, whats likely to be tens of thousands of pounds in legal fees.

I dont want to get into a bitching session but I believe this to be true...... the only person who works harder than a single mother is a single father who has to fight for every inch.

Like every single mother Im trying to juggle the day to day care when daughter is with me, the only difference is, Im paying vast sums to prove that I am, and I have someone actively and aggressively trying to trip me up and ruin me at every turn.

Im keeping all the plates spinning at the moment but if any one of them drops it all comes crashing down and Ill be taking my daughter to McDonalds every other weekend.

I got a call the day before first hearing, the landlord of my house is selling and Im out one week before final hearing.

Pitty party anyone? Ill bring the jelly
(03-13-2018, 12:07 PM)orings Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 12:02 PM)Tom_W88 Wrote:

Sorry bout the rant ..

thanks mate  Smile

haha i had to tone it down a little im not going to lie....

Haha, should of done the full version mate.
(03-13-2018, 12:20 PM)Naive Wrote: I must say though, that was certainly the attitude from her in the past but stopped very abruptly once I started fighting for my daughter. Im having to do it all by myself, provide a home, keep a job, no benefits, no help and still pay child maintenance. On top of all that, whats likely to be tens of thousands of pounds in legal fees.

I dont want to get into a bitching session but I believe this to be true...... the only person who works harder than a single mother is a single father who has to fight for every inch.

Like every single mother Im trying to juggle the day to day care when daughter is with me, the only difference is, Im paying vast sums to prove that I am, and I have someone actively and aggressively trying to trip me up and ruin me at every turn.

Im keeping all the plates spinning at the moment but if any one of them drops it all comes crashing down and Ill be taking my daughter to McDonalds every other weekend.

I got a call the day before first hearing, the landlord of my house is selling and Im out one week before final hearing.

Pitty party anyone? Ill bring the jelly

Mate,

I feel for you... Im not in that situation at the min luckily i have a job for life and know i can sort something if i leave...  The house situation is a sahme mate i was in it last year with my ex got told landord was selling so she pressured me to sell my own property i had back home so i could get us somewhere to live, change my car to save money lots of other things.. only for me to change my car and sell my house.... end up in hospital due to the stress of it all for the landord to turn round and say no its ok you can stay for another year.... lost my house luckily i have somewhere else to live..

And would be able to get another property in the future well hopefully after i get rinsed for CMA payments (some humble pie in the CMA story regarding her request)

Mate same as soon as she knows now im being serious all of a sudden its abit more contact but im determined to go through how i have kept my calm and dignity throughout even when i have been goaded.. All think is its for my daughter and i will fight no matter what i wouldn't want my dad to give up on me.  The legal thing will obv cost but hopefully can sort that out..

My ex recieves money from me, and her ex plus gets help with the rent, and any other benefits.... sitting pretty ehhh? worth the 9 months of sacrifce now ehhh love...sure it F888king is....

Mate bring the jelly... ice cream.... party rings and pass the parcel ha sure we would have lots of visitors
Ha ha, save the party rings for now, it makes little difference financially, Ive still got to pay wherever I am. Its just the worst timing in the history of timing. Moving house is what normal people stress about, Ill be doing it the week before court, where Ill be pasted up and down having told everyone I have a stable home for daughter.

Thankfully ex thinks Im all sorted and coming after her with everything. Im having to pay 6 months rent plus deposit up front to speed things up, [I need it sorted before position statement is filed] corporation tax is due April along with solicitors fees, its Council tax day and Im keeping up maintenance above what is required. God, if only she knew what a balancing act it was.

Ive taken my dick out, along with my nuts and placed them well and truly in the lions mouth. No backing out now.
(03-13-2018, 01:50 PM)Naive Wrote: Ha ha, save the party rings for now, it makes little difference financially, Ive still got to pay wherever I am. Its just the worst timing in the history of timing. Moving house is what normal people stress about, Ill be doing it the week before court, where Ill be pasted up and down having told everyone I have a stable home for daughter.

Thankfully ex thinks Im all sorted and coming after her with everything. Im having to pay 6 months rent plus deposit up front to speed things up, [I need it sorted before position statement is filed] corporation tax is due April along with solicitors fees, its Council tax day and Im keeping up maintenance above what is required. God, if only she knew what a balancing act it was.

Ive taken my dick out, along with my nuts and placed them well and truly in the lions mouth. No backing out now.

I wish sometimes id have done with my dick be better in a lions mouth, rather than what it was inside ha ha..  

But then at Least i have a beautiful daughter who will know her dad is fighting to see her when shes older and did everything i could and will continue too..

Party rings are on hold...yea mate i know. it seems that you have all your shit in a sock though and have your head screwed on and doing all the right things mate you should be proud!

any advice on the court thing as im just awaiting my letter from my solicitor regarding everything.... then go ahead... from what people have said to me she doesn't have any case against me  for not seeing my daughter as i have a little ace up my sleeve regarding her behaviour, and will basically get told you will let him see your daughter (im hoping that is true)

hopefully one day soon we can throw away the jelly and ice cream and celebrate with a nice big piece of Humble pie my friend
For what it's worth, If things get really tricky, I've found HMRC don't really chase corp tax (unlike income tax). There have been a couple of times where cashflow has been a problem so we've just paid a few months late, with no repercussions other than a piddling amount of interest.
(03-14-2018, 10:05 AM)marwood Wrote: For what it's worth, If things get really tricky, I've found HMRC don't really chase corp tax (unlike income tax).  There have been a couple of times where cashflow has been a problem so we've just paid a few months late, with no repercussions other than a piddling amount of interest.

Ah thanks, yeah I get the strong impression from accountant that they dont seem to care much. Im only coming up to 18 months consulting so not sure how it all works yet. Ive got the capital but every time I pay the solicitor its another month or so off my out of work fund, I was hoping to take the summer off with daughter before school starts but its looking unlikely now.

I might PM you with some questions if ok.