Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child Access Stopped
Yes. Their ‘clients’ are the resident parents.
(02-26-2018, 04:51 PM)MarkR Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 04:39 PM)marios84 Wrote: Up until the beginning of January I had a regular set up with my ex (never married) and my daughter (3 years old). I would have her every Wednesday and every other weekend and concerntrated blocks of time when my ex would go on holiday (she had an overseas relationship).

This was until my ex found out about my new partner and now I have been unable to see my daughter coming up to 2 months. All access was stopped, she called the CMS to get payments from me (I have always paid for my daughter, I would pay her nursery bill) she lied to the CMS and said I never have my daughter so she was able to get the full amount from me, obviously I advised them the facts however they said without a court order nothing can be done and they will have to work with that I do not have my daughter overnight. 

I went through mediation and she failed to respond, and last week the deadline was finished and I filled my c100 form off and sent it to court.

She is saying that I am only allowed supervised contact with my daughter which I cannot understand, and feel she is going to lie and character assisnate me. She is also making claims that I have been violent to her which are totally unfounded! 

Has anyone been in a similar situation or offer any advise?

As far as the law is concerned, at the point she allowed you to have contact, everything in the past was considered.

You now make the case, it is money related, and that her claims are unfounded, without evidance, and come after contact was allowed.

(02-27-2018, 01:08 PM)Hazy Wrote: Yes. Their ‘clients’ are the resident parents.

Yep, you are at the will of how honest your ex is! Tried to appeal and they were not interested in what I had to say and wouldn't even look at the appeal. But when she called to ask to reevaluate the calculations they jumped straight to it, even though they had all my details from HMRC, so what exactly is going on here. £500 a month a for a 3 year old seems to not be enough these days to some women!
I think I pay close to £700/month for my daughter
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
I used this... https://macroplant.com/
Useful for my solicitor to use to build the case to disprove the ex's lies... some were submitted into evidence but not sure if judge actual read them... probably didnt need to ... my solicitor was plausible and my ex's solicitor was a clown

I think it just takes them over to a pdf format and makes them searchable
Screen shot and email them to yourself is probably best solution
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"
(02-27-2018, 01:07 PM)marios84 Wrote: Thank you, its such a ball ache, especially when you have to filter through all the bs from the ex! I thought plugging my phone into my Mac would help through iMessage, but couldn't find a good work around

It sounds like we are doing the same thing, its taken me 4 hours to go through the entire last years worth or texts and highlight on a calendar the days I had my daughter. Im finished now and my eyes have stopped working.
£700 a month iover 18 years is £151,200

http://www.cpag.org.uk/sites/default/fil...in2017.pdf

Add in tax credits and it kinda puts to bed the ‘both parents must pay’ mantra.

Once could also argue that the share of any equity given up should count towards the nrp’s Contribution to the cost of a child.

Bit of a rip off innit?
(02-27-2018, 01:41 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: I think I pay close to £700/month for my daughter

Im a little shy of that, but add in the fact that I have a home for my daughter, clothes, food, toys and everything in between, with nothing from ex, it does feel like a kick in the balls. But hey ho, its not about fair.
Think about it the reverse way round

Get a calendar and mark the days you inform your ex you want to have your daughter that aligns with the court order... record the blocked days and the reasons she refused you access ... far more useful if you go back to court ... be proactive not reactive  Wink
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex has stopped my access Bluesintown 1 2,538 09-18-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Just Being Stopped From Seeing My Child. Advice? Hendry 3 4,900 02-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Irrational Ex - my Access has stopped. tw3791 4 6,836 11-28-2017, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Sanuchsquig
  Stopped Access After House Move messedarounddad 5 8,990 06-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Last Post: MarkR