Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New category check it out
Information 
Idea 

Someone suggested the forum would benefit from a section where people who've reached the end of the court process could post details of their outcomes/results.

So here it is! Please keep it on topic and if you have any useful tips do include them.

Oh... and to maintain a smooth flow and keep people in the loop, do carry on updating the new/ongoing conversations in the other sections.

Thanks guys, we really appreciate all the mutual support and advice you share on here on the forum. Take heart from the fact that there are lots of mums/wives/GFs  (like us here at Separated Dads) who WILL do the right thing. 

Cheers everyone

Clare

Shy
(02-28-2018, 11:58 AM)Separated Dads Wrote: Idea 

Someone suggested the forum would benefit from a section where people who've reached the end of the court process could post details of their outcomes/results.

So here it is! Please keep it on topic and if you have any useful tips do include them.

Oh... and to maintain a smooth flow and keep people in the loop, do carry on updating the new/ongoing conversations in the other sections.

Thanks guys, we really appreciate all the mutual support and advice you share on here on the forum. Take heart from the fact that there are lots of mums/wives/GFs  (like us here at Separated Dads) who WILL do the right thing. 

Cheers everyone

Clare

Shy

Just to add into this, be carefull what you put on it. Try not to use names, locations or anything else what might identify you or anyone else invovled in your case.
There is restricitons on who can see or be told about Orders made.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
What are the restrictions mark, out if interest? Can you for example share the outcome of the judgement with familly and friends? Including who the judge was, etc. Privately (say by private messages, email, etc)?
(02-28-2018, 07:46 PM)DadDolent Wrote: What are the restrictions mark, out if interest? Can you for example share the outcome of the judgement with familly and friends? Including who the judge was, etc. Privately (say by private messages, email, etc)?

The restrictions are clearly printed, at the end of any Order made under Family Law.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
It might be worth putting a sticky topic on this forum detailing what you can/can't put in a post, to keep everyone out of legal trouble
(03-01-2018, 05:41 PM)marwood Wrote: It might be worth putting a sticky topic on this forum detailing what you can/can't put in a post, to keep everyone out of legal trouble

It's there at the top o each topic. Entitled "Code of Conduct" - but here's a link too: http://www.separateddads.co.uk/forum-rul...nduct.html
Outcome/result - shared care consent order for "lives with both parents" 4 nights a fortnight and half the school holidays. Consent order reached at final hearing with the help of a good barrister. My tip is - get the order typed up and sealed on the day if possible. Since my hearing ex ignored the order completely as it's not sealed yet.