Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Advice
I’m sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time at the moment. If you’ve been visiting the forum for a while you’ll probably have gathered that the process of obtaining a Child Arrangements Order can be a lengthy and costly one.

Regarding your first hearing in May. As there are allegations of dv then the likely outcome is that the court will order that Cafcass produce a further report (Section 7) which will give the court further information on the situation. Sometimes the court will grant interim supervised contact, which is where having a solicitor helps as they can negotiate for you. However, this could be problematic for you depending on the distances involved.

It’s good that your wife is having some counselling, although I do think it’s dubious that they would be advising her to find someone else. It seems that you are not having direct contact with your wife at the moment. Direct contact can often lead to claims of harassment or coercive and controlling behaviour, so it is probably best to wait now until you’ve had the first hearing.

The main thing is to keep things child focussed when you are interviewed by Cafcass. It's only natural that you feel that you must rebut her allegations by making allegations of your own, but try to focus on your son and his rights to have both his parents in his life.
[quote pid='24693' dateline='1523954282']

Thank you for the response. You are right, I do not have any contact with my wife from January, 2018. No call or no message nothing. Funny enough she lived with me in same room for 3 nights despite she claimed DV. My son felt its all gud back together and now he have not seen him from last 4 months and god know when will I see him back again. I am worried for him. 

Sadly I am unable to afford solicitor. Its too expensive. I believe social services are culprits here and they are the one who is telling her to play around. After asking by our mutul friends over the phone, she refused to give me divorce. Sadly in this country they believe it is good to break a family apart and turn kids on to wrong path and make them drug addicts. 

Thank you for the advise I will keep my focus on my son. This forum really does help a lot. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time at the moment. If you’ve been visiting the forum for a while you’ll probably have gathered that the process of obtaining a Child Arrangements Order can be a lengthy and costly one.

Regarding your first hearing in May. As there are allegations of dv then the likely outcome is that the court will order that Cafcass produce a further report (Section 7) which will give the court further information on the situation. Sometimes the court will grant interim supervised contact, which is where having a solicitor helps as they can negotiate for you. However, this could be problematic for you depending on the distances involved.

It’s good that your wife is having some counselling, although I do think it’s dubious that they would be advising her to find someone else. It seems that you are not having direct contact with your wife at the moment. Direct contact can often lead to claims of harassment or coercive and controlling behaviour, so it is probably best to wait now until you’ve had the first hearing.

The main thing is to keep things child focussed when you are interviewed by Cafcass. It's only natural that you feel that you must rebut her allegations by making allegations of your own, but try to focus on your son and his rights to have both his parents in his life.
[/quote]