Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She raids the house.
Every day I leave the house my ex comes in and clears me out. I had our child today and went out came back to find she’s taken more stuff even stuff that belongs to me. We’re both on a join mortgage still but she’s moved back to her mums. What can I do to stop this as I’ll have no floor left if the locust keeps having her way.
What's to stop you changing the locks?
As she’s on the mortgage I don’t think I’m allowed
(03-05-2018, 06:31 AM)Rjc Wrote: As she’s on the mortgage I don’t think I’m allowed

If she now has another Primary Home, she only has the same rights to enter as a landlord. That is to come at an agreed time, to inspect the house and carry out any repairs.

However, you have to give her things she owns, but this can be done by passing them to her at the door.

If she has gone in and took things you can show you paid for, then go to the Police. Make sure they understand its not her Primary home.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
How do I determine if she classes her mums as her primary home now? We’ve got court this morning shall I get my solicitor to ask the question then?
(03-05-2018, 07:59 AM)Rjc Wrote: How do I determine if she classes her mums as her primary home now? We’ve got court this morning shall I get my solicitor to ask the question then?

If her behaviour counts as 'harassment' in your mind you can take out a non-molestation order...
Went to court today about that as she tried it on me. Agreed cross undertakings and she’s not allowed to the house anymore.
Well done, hopefully that should put an end to it!
Mmm yeah she called the police again today. Think she’s breeched the undertakings today will need to speak to solicitors Monday
Can undertakings be removed?